Here is Ruan Hanlin and Xiao Luo's unanimous consolation, and on the other side of the phone is the mother-in-law urging again and again, Ruan Jianguo finally relieved.

"Please pay attention and call me if you have anything."

Before he left, Ruan Jianguo did not expect this to be the last word he and Ruan Hanlin said.

Outside the delivery room, with the baby's first cry, Ruan Jianguo received the news of Ruan Hanlin's glorious sacrifice.

There are many coincidences in the world, but the most unfortunate coincidence happened that day.

Soon after Ruan Jianguo left, the other two fugitives entered the building and went to meet the little boss.

The criminal gangs gathered, and the brigade wanted this moment to catch them in the urn in one fell swoop.

Ruan Hanlin and Xiao Luo listened to the action instructions from the walkie-talkie, and stared at the exit of the building to respond.

They only caught two people, and the little boss smashed the glass and jumped down, limping to the side street.

Before Ronaldinho could react, Ruan Hanlin had jumped out of the car and chased him.

He held the gun and pushed the little boss into a dead end, watching the man surrender with his hands.

Ruan Hanlin took out his handcuffs, but he didn't expect that the man was a desperado. He grabbed a dagger and stabbed him a dozen times while he was close.

When the colleagues in the team arrived, Ruan Hanlin was lying on the ground dying, but he still held the fugitive's legs tightly and refused to let go.

He relied on faith to hold his last breath. After the fugitive was handcuffed, he had already left before the ambulance arrived.

Ruan Jianguo's stiff body bent down: "I shouldn't have left at the time. If I guarded with him, Hanlin would definitely be alive and kicking now."

Ruan Lutang was still calm: "Even so, why should I be adopted by you?"

Ruan Jianguo sighed.

After Ruan Hanlin's death, there were only orphans and widows left in their family.

His widow took Ruan Lutang, who was just two years old, to the brigade and cried several times, clamoring for justice to Ruan Hanlin.

Ruan Jianguo felt uncomfortable, and could not say anything except comfort.

After a long time, the woman confessed her fate, and gradually stopped running to the police station.

The last time Ruan Jianguo saw her was at the train station. He lay in wait for a mission at the station, and as soon as he turned around, he saw her stepping into the carriage without looking back.

She only carried luggage, no Ruan Lutang.

The pillars of the family are gone, and the child is so young, her life is not easy. With a two-year-old child who needs to look after him from time to time, she can't even find a decent job.

She struggled, and finally chose to escape.

Ruan Jianguo searched for a long time, and finally found Ruan Lutang, who was crying to his mother in an orphanage. He bent down and rubbed Ruan Lutang's head, holding her back home.

Lin Hongmei took Ruan Lutang who was asleep and put her next to Ruan Nanfeng who was biting her fingers and giggling. Since then, this family has two daughters.

It was not until half a year later that Lin Hongmei passed away due to a problem during childbirth, and Ruan Jianguo took on the responsibility of raising two children alone.