As soon as this sentence came out, she suddenly felt that the hand holding her was tight, and the girl opposite was also shocked. She swept her eyes back and forth on Song Yi and her face several times, and asked in disbelief: "He Is it your boyfriend?"

"Yes, what's the matter?" Ruan Lutang still smiled, and took Song Yi's hand away without a trace.

The girl pointed to Song Yi and asked loudly: "He has kissed me before, so why is he your boyfriend?"

"I know everything about you," Ruan Lutang said with a calm face, and even looked at Song Yi with a smile, "I like this kind of scumbag with several boats, can't you?"

"You! You guys..." The girl held back for a long time, and finally stood up voluntarily, picked up the cup and splashed Ruan Lutang all over.

"A scumbag, I wish you a good relationship for a hundred years!" She gave Song Yi a stern look and turned away.

Ruan Lutang closed her eyes and heard a soft laughter in her ears. Song Yi put her phone back on the table and looked at her with interest: "You are quite good at acting--"

Before he finished speaking, Ruan Lutang interrupted him.

"Give me the money."

Ruan Lutang looked at him condescendingly, and stretched out a hand in front of Song Yi: "Dry-cleaning fees, labor fees, please settle."

Song Yi looked at Ruan Lutang in surprise, as if she had never expected that she would ask herself for money.

Ruan Lutang took out his mobile phone: "WeChat payment is also possible."

She looked at the five hundred yuan in the WeChat wallet and smiled happily. Before Song Yi left, she said, "Thank you, boss, you will find me next time you have a job."

system:"…"

Ruan Lutang put away his mobile phone and said plausibly: "What's wrong with poor female college students, earning some extra money? Part-time clerk is a job, and it is also a job to cooperate with acting. Discrimination by type of work is wrong.

She took out a few pieces of paper and wiped her clothes, and asked casually, "Where is my vicious female partner, why hasn't she appeared yet?"

"Waiting for you at home."

Ruan Lutang paused: "Is she...?"

The system added intimately: "Your sister."

"..."

After Ruan Lutang got off work, he ran into Ruan Nanfeng, who had just returned from tutoring, in the downstairs of his home. The vicious female partner of this mission, her sister who had just finished her sophomore year.

There was another boy with Ruan Nanfeng. He kept an inch, carrying a heavy schoolbag, and dragged Ruan Nanfeng to say something.

Ruan Nanfeng’s beautiful little face was tight, and the corners of his lips were drawn into a straight line. He watched the boy talk for a long time before shaking his arm and shouting impatiently: "Let go, I want to go home. Up."

The boy chased her reluctantly and said, "Nan Feng, don't be so anxious, I want to say a few more words with you."

The two people entangled for a long time, and Ruan Nanfeng shouted again: "Are you annoying, I have nothing to chat with you!"

She stepped back a few steps, and the boy wanted to follow up again, blocking her in the corner.

Seeing that Ruan Nanfeng's face was getting worse and worse, Ruan Lutang finally walked over and coughed lightly, "Nanfeng, go home."