After speaking, Lian Baiyue turned and walked towards the stairwell.

Ruan Lutang leaned against the door frame and looked for a few seconds, and then called her aloud: "Lian Baiyue."

Lian Baiyue turned his head in response and looked at Ruan Lutang from a distance of three meters.

Ruan Lutang curled up his lips and said, "Come on for the exam."

Lian Baiyue blinked, and a big smile appeared on her face: "Yeah!"

She nodded vigorously, and the ponytail jumped happily.

When Lian Baiyue's figure disappeared in the stairwell, Ruan Lutang put away his smile and turned around to return to his seat.

As soon as she turned around, she saw Kong Ke standing with one hand in her pocket.

His face was a little haggard, his energy was weak, and he looked very tired. Kong Ke looked at Ruan Lutang's number one seat with a bitter tone: "You must be number one again this time."

Ruan Lutang glanced at the dark circles under his eyes and faintly replied: "You are not bad too, the ranking has risen a lot."

Kong Ke grinned reluctantly: "I just entered the top ten, compared with you..."

He sighed and said in a low voice: "Ruan Lutang, come on for the exam."

"Thank you." Ruan Lutang didn't look at Kong Ke again, pulled the chair away and sat on the seat.

The preparation bell rang, Kong Ke walked back with his head down, and sat back in his place.

The results of the exam were announced three days later. I don't know if even Baiyue's superstition has played a role, and her results have jumped a lot.

Lian Baiyue happily circulated a few times in the corridor, and jumped around Ruan Lutang's neck, too excited to be herself.

The Mediterranean passed by them, stretched out his hand to pull Lian Baiyue out of Ruan Lutang's arms, and sternly said: "What is it like to fight in the corridor!"

Lian Baiyue shut up immediately and stood upright obediently.

Mediterranean smiled with satisfaction, and changed his tone: "Lian Baiyue, your results are very good this time, keep it up and make progress."

He looked at Ruan Lutang again and said, "You two are doing well at the same table, Ruan Lutang, the teacher is very touched to see that you can help Lian Baiyue so enthusiastically to study."

Ruan Lutang waved his hand: "We are good friends, we should."

Mediterranean nodded: "Okay, you two good friends, go home and celebrate."

He walked into the classroom, knocked on the blackboard, and announced that the school had started winter vacation.

Before the cheers in the classroom rang, it was overwhelmed by the piles of winter homework. Each subject has one exercise book and one test paper, which adds up to half an arm's height.

Lian Baiyue stuffed his school bag with homework, while pursing his lips and muttering: "There are so many homework, it's better not to take a vacation."

"Then don't write it," Ruan Lutang took out a notebook and buckled it with his fingers. "The little star for the two weeks of winter vacation seems to be unnecessary."

"Hey, what's this?" Lian Baiyue stopped his work, leaning over to read the contents of the book.

The above is divided into small grids according to the week, filled with colored five-pointed stars, and the date ends this week.