The bottle spun a few times quickly, trembled and slowed down, and finally stopped in front of Kong Ke.

The girl's mouth curled downwards, and she murmured a few words with another girl before coughing loudly, and said, "It was a big adventure before, so let's tell the truth about Kong Ke."

Kong Ke didn't have any secrets that he couldn't tell. He shrugged and responded readily: "Yes."

The girl's eyes rolled around a few times, and she asked without a smile: "Then I want to ask Kong Ke a question."

She paused for two seconds pretending to be mysterious, before finishing her words: "Do you like Lian Baiyue?"

"Oh~" A group of boys around showed an expression of watching the show, and their eyes turned back and forth between Kong Ke and Lian Baiyue.

Ruan Lutang held a watermelon in his hand, and looked at Lian Baiyue while propping his head, and saw that her waist was straight, both hands were on her knees, and the folds of her skirt were pulled out.

Her lips were bitten white and her head was slightly lowered, but her eyes were staring at Kong Ke directly, as if she was looking forward to his answer, and she was afraid of hearing bad answers.

Kong Ke's face was stagnant for two seconds before he moved his body uncomfortably and said, "I'm still taking a big risk."

The girl who asked the question was reluctant: "No, you can't change the truthful words that you have said beforehand!"

The group of boys also booed: "That's right, Kong Ke, just answer it directly if he is a man, don't drag it here."

Kong Ke frowned and glanced at Lian Baiyue, just in time for Ruan Lutang's sight.

She looked at Kong Ke without blinking, a little flustered in her always deserted expression, as if she was afraid of hearing his affirmative answer.

Kong Ke's heart was hit hard by Ruan Lutang's eyes. Without looking at Lian Baiyue, he turned his head and replied decisively, "I don't like it."

Lian Baiyue's face suddenly lost blood, her eyes drooped, her body trembled slightly, and her whole body exuded a fragile breath.

The noise around him stopped suddenly. Everyone exchanged their eyes tacitly. From time to time, they secretly glanced at Lian Baiyue. Only the end of the song could be heard in the box.

The few who focused on singing didn't know what was happening here, holding the microphone and shouting loudly: "Lian Baiyue, it's your song, confession balloon!"

The sound from the microphone hit the wall and bounced back, echoing in the air with the prelude of the confession balloon. Everyone's expressions became more varied, and many of them showed sympathy and intolerance.

In this deadly atmosphere, Lian Baiyue stood up abruptly. She picked up the present and walked to Kong Ke, and said quickly: "Happy birthday to you, I have something to do, let's go first."

After speaking, she stuffed the gift into Kong Ke's arms, turned and ran out of the box.

"How did you go?" The boy with the microphone asked twice in confusion, but he didn't get a response, and then said to himself, "Then I will cut the song, and the next one is mine."

The atmosphere finally warmed up. Someone greeted and started the next round as soon as possible. Someone said a few cold jokes out loud and laughed at others.

Ruan Lutang calmly finished eating the watermelon, wiped his hands carefully with a tissue, and then took out a thick stack of books from his bag and handed it to Kong Ke.