The students were all here, getting ready for the test and some were as careless as ever.

Y/n as usual had her text book spread in front of her, but I knew for sure that she already knows all of the things she should probably know. But she's just as paranoid as everybody else, afraid that she'll fail. She can't live a day without double checking everything.

I was still not happy of this ignoring her thing, even though I didn't really interact with her. I was born to spite the f*ck out of her, it's my job to do that.

Until these feelings showed up.

What a bummer for me.

That's why I'm going to ignore her the best way that I can because all I know is, I'm feeling something towards her.

And I can't do anything about it.

I can't run away from these feelings.

Soon enough the teacher went in, saying sorry for being late as he took out his book and placed it on his table as he looked at us.

"Hello class." He greets us.

We greeted back only I was the one silent.

"Shall we get the test started?" He asks.

The class answers 'Yes' in Union.

Finally.

I said in my head, brining out my pen for the test.

It then began.

Time skip

Y/n's POV

"The score had been passed to the rightful owners." The teacher informs us, after correcting and giving us the final score of our test for about 30 minutes the teacher finally finished and handed us back our paper.

It was still turned, meaning we can't see it til we turned it around.

I got nervous as the second passes by, my heart beating fast.

Why am I nervous? I had been on this situation too many times that I can count.

"You may now see your score." With that being said I immediately turned my paper.

50/50

I mentally screamed in my head, squealing quietly I was smiling non stop as I looked around the room.

Seeing some of my classmates having a worry look on their face and some having a smile.

But I can care less, I looked over to kuroo.

Only to be annoyed by seeing him still having that blank look on his face which I despised very much, even if I have to choose between his smirk and that blank face. I would choose the smirk.

The blank face is just the meaning that he feels something bad, he just feels too bad to even show it.

Lucky for me, I surprisingly caught a glimpse of his score.

48/50

Two answers wrong? That means... I won? I finally asserted my dominance? I have proven myself worthy.

I finally proven to him that there was no fight to begin with.

I can't help myself from smiling.

The teacher congratulating every one of us with a smile before dismissing the class.

I immediately got up from my seat, walking up to kuroo who was still cleaning his desk and placing his stuff in his bag.

Even though I knew that he knew I was there, he still chose to ignore me like I wasn't.

"I won?" I said, but it turned out to more like I was questioning the man.

He only gives me a small glance before looking away and continued to stand up and was about to leave.

"Stop ignoring me you little..." I stopped myself before I said anything I regret, my classmates were all gone. It's the end of school for today who wouldn't be eager to leave?

Kuroo somehow stops on his tracks, giving me a sign that he was listening.

"You're the one who came to me first, then why the heck are you ignoring me? Are you crying about your lost? Or are you just being a loser?" I spat, completely angry by the way he was giving me no replies at all.

"Go and cry about it then! I don't ca---

---Do you know how to shut up?" He asks me in a very serious tone.

Slowly turning around he faces me with still no expression.

This is a different kuroo and I can tell.

I'm usually the one trying to ignore this guy, with him by my side almost every single day trying to push my buttons.

Oh how the tables have turned.

"I don't, but I know someone who knows how to just because he lost at the game he started." I said, wanting to hit the right spot for him to lash at me.

Making me want to get him to react at the things I say or do.

"You won okay? Congratulations Y/n L/n for being so smart. There you happy?" He says in full sarcasm.

I rolled my eyes at his attitude.

I wasn't having any of his bullsh*t.

"Being a d*ck won't make yours any bigger."