Sozin's comet part 3: Into the inferno

As the battle was close to beginning, The trio fly on Appa to the fire nation, ready for a battle.

Katara: Zuko, don't worry, we can take Azula.

Zuko: I'm not worried about her, I'm worried about Aang. What if he doesn't have the guts to take out my Father? What if he loses?

Katara: Aang won't lose. He's gonna come back. He has to.

Caleb: And If What you told me is accurate... Azula is, probably breaking down.. and it seems Sozin's comet is here.

Azula is standing in front of a large mirror. she's trying tie up her hair, but part of it falls out of the knot. And Azula's mental state slowly begins to fumble, her perfection slowly dwindling down.

Azula: Alright hair, it's time to face your doom.

Azula grabs a pair of scissors, and with one side motion, cuts part of it. As it falls, someone was in her mirror, a memory... Ursa, her mother.

Ursa: What a shame, you always had such beautiful hair.

Azula: What are you doing here?

Ursa: I didn't want to miss my own daughter's coronation.

Azula: Don't pretend to act proud. I know what you really think of me. You think I'm a monster.

Ursa: I think you're confused. All your life you used fear to control people. Like your friends Mai and Ty Lee.

Azula: But what choice do I have?! Trust is for fools. Fear is the only reliable way. Even you fear me.

Ursa: No. I love you, Azula. I do, your family loves you

Azula grabs a comb and throws it into the mirror, it cracks, breaking, showing that Ursa was nothing but an hallucination. Azula, Azula is alone. She falls to her knees and starts to sob, crying into her arms.

Back at the fire nation ships, they wage war, their flames burning the trees and life itself in a scorching Earth, and standing before Ozai, was the Avatar.

Ozai: After generations of Fire Lords failed to find you, now the Universe delivers you to me as an act of providence.

(Fun Fact: Ozai was Voiced by Mark Hamill, who you mostly likely know him as everyone's favorite clown.. Joker)

Aang: Please listen to me. We don't have to fight. You have the power to end it here and stop what you're doing.

Ozai: You are right. I do have the power. I have all the power in the World!

Ozai blasts a torrent of fire at Aang, as their epic battle begins. Aang desperate to not kill the fire lord, But Ozai Bent on the death of the avatar.

Sokka: Go, Aang! Airbending slice!

Suki: Shouldn't we be helping him?

Sokka: The Fire Lord is Aang's fight. We need to stay focused on stopping that fleet from burning down the Earth Kingdom.

Toph: And how do we do that, Captain Boomerang? I can't see outside of this floating hunk of metal.

Sokka: Airship slice!

At the fire nation capital, a deranged Azula awaits her crowning by the fire sages.
Fire Sage: By decree of Phoenix King Ozai, I now crown you Fire Lord...

Azula: What are you waiting for? Do it!

Zuko: Sorry, but you're not going to become Fire Lord today. I am.

Azula: You're hilarious.

Katara: And you're going down.

Azula: Wait. You want to be Fire Lord Fine. Let's settle this. Just you and me, brother. The showdown that was always meant to be. The Final Agni Kai!