Chapter 115

A/N: A very fluffy chapter ;)

Ash's POV
Tomorrow is the wedding and I can't wait! The girls are crashing with me at the apartment, while Hailee is staying at her parents house until the wedding.

At the moment the girls were joking around in the kitchen, making dinner, while I'm going over some stuff for tomorrow. I went into the kitchen and saw the girls still messing around, putting a smile on my face.

"Jesy, can I talk to you?" I asked, making all four girls stop what they were doing to look at me.

"Of course." Jes replied and followed me upstairs to the bedroom.

"I wanna ask you for a favor." I said nervously, causing Jesy to have a very concerned face.

"Hey, it's okay, sweetie. You can ask me anything, you know that right?" Jesy said and gave me a hug.

"Tomorrow.. would you.. if it's not too much trouble.. will you walk me down the aisle?" I asked, nervously.

"It would be an honour." Jes replied with a soft smile and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Thank you so much." I said and felt a couple of tears escape my eyes.

"You're welcome." she said and squeezed me a bit tighter. We pulled apart and I smiled brightly at her and she of course smiled right back.

-

We went back downstairs, where the girls were setting the table. Perrie almost dropped the plates in her hands when she saw my puffy eyes, she quickly set the plates on the table and rushed over to me.

"What is it, bubba?" Pez asked and held my face in her hands, looking me in the eyes.

"I'm just emotional." I replied and she quickly pulled me into a tight hug. I always loved Perrie's hugs, they made me feel safe and calm. My arms were wrapped tightly around her waist, as she rubbed my back softly.

"I'm here. Whatever you need, just tell me, okay?" Pez spoke quietly, as I buried my face in her neck. I nodded softly and hugged her tighter, not ever wanting it to end. One of her hands went into my hair, massaging my scalp softly for a few moments, before she pulled back, smiling softly at me.

"Let's go eat." she said and grabbed my hand, pulling me with her over to the table, where the other three girls were sitting, waiting for us.

After eating dinner, we got the last few things ready for tomorrow, before heading to bed early, since we had to get up early. I crawled into bed and got my phone out to text Haiz.

(Ash
Hey baby, I'm in bed now <3
Can't wait for tomorrow ;)

Hailee)
Hey babe, I'm on my way to bed <3
Me neither ;)

(Ash
I love you <3

Hailee)
Not as much as I love you <3

(Ash
Wanna bet?

Hailee)
Sure.. Let's settle it tomorrow night ;)

(Ash
I was hoping you would say that ;)

Hailee)
I just got in bed. It's lonely :(

(Ash
Aww baby, I'm sorry :(

Hailee)
Wish you were here!

(Ash
Me too ;)

Hailee)
Babe! I was trying to be cute.

(Ash
You love it ;)

Hailee)
I do ;)

(Ash
Practicing for tomorrow? ;)

Hailee)
Omg I didn't even realize..

(Ash
Right.

Hailee)
I didn't!
I just typed the first thing that came to mind.

(Ash
I'm just messing with you, baby.

Hailee)
Rude.

(Ash
I'm sorry <3

Hailee)
Lucky for you, I can't stay mad at you.

(Ash
<3

Hailee)
Stop being cute.

(Ash
I can't. It's impossible.

Hailee)
Sassy much?

(Ash
And that's all for you to enjoy <3

Hailee)
You're lucky I love you.

(Ash
I'm very lucky, yes. I love you too.

Hailee)
We need to go to sleep.
If we don't, we'll just fall asleep mid party.

(Ash
That would be tragic.

Hailee)
Yeah.

(Ash
Goodnight, baby. I love you <3

Hailee)
Sleep tight. I love you too, babe <3