Chapter 82

Ash's POV
When we finished up in the bathtub, we went downstairs and ate some breakfast, while watching Glee of course. We spent almost the entire day, just cuddling while chatting and watching different movies. When the evening rolled around we helped each other cook dinner. We had decided on Hailee's favorite; cheeseburgers.

"Would you mind, if I went upstairs and changed?" Hailee asked, wrapping her arm around my waist.

"Of course not." I said with a smile and pecked her lips, before she left the kitchen and went upstairs.

I was setting the table, when I heard her coming down the stairs. She walked into the kitchen and my throat went completely dry when I saw her. She was wearing a beautiful red dress that stopped mid thigh. My jaw dropped, making her chuckle, before walking over to me and pushing my chin up to close my mouth.

"What do you think?" she asked with a smirk.

"You look so damn hot." I mumbled, as my eyes traveled down her body.

"Eyes up here, babe." she said with a small chuckle, making my eyes snap up to meet hers. She pulled me by my waist, into a passionate kiss.

"Should I change?" I asked, confused and looked up at her.

"No, I just wanted to treat your eyes. You look so good in those jeans, so don't you dare change." she said and gave me a playful wink.

"You really are a treat for the eyes." I said and pulled her down into another kiss.

-

After eating we went into the living room and settled on the couch.

"I wanna give you your present." I said and pulled the box out. She smiled brightly at me before unwrapping the box and pulling a hoodie out. It was a black hoodie with the words 'Property of Ash Lopez' written on it. She let out a heartfelt laugh.

"I kept thinking about our first date, when you gave me the seven rings hoodie. And I also wanted everyone to know that you're mine." I said with a shy smile on my face.

"You're so damn cute. I love it. Thanks, babe." she said and pressed her lips against mine.

"I got you something too." she said and pulled a small velvet box out and handed it to me. I slowly opened it and immediately went wide eyed, when I saw the beautiful ring. Tears started to roll down my cheeks as I pulled it out to have a better look.

"It's a promise ring.. that way, you know that my heart always belongs with you." she said and wiped my tears away with her thumb.

"Hailee.. if I had known that you were gonna spend so much, I would have gotten you something else.." I said and looked up at her with teary eyes.

"Hush. I love the hoodie. Please just put the ring on." she said with a smile and softly kissed my cheek. I slid the ring on and it fit perfectly.

"I love it, thank you." I said, my voice breaking, before I crawled onto her lap, straddling her. I wrapped my arms around her neck and hugged her tight. She snaked her arms around my waist and held me close.

"I love you, Hailee." I mumbled into her neck, before placing a light kiss on it.

"I love you too, Ash." she said and rubbed my back softly. I leaned back enough to connect our lips in a passionate kiss. I rubbed her neck softly, making her moan. I used this opportunity to slide my tongue inside her mouth, making her moan even more. One of her hands traveled up my body, while the other held me firmly in place. She wrapped her one hand around my neck, squeezing it lightly, causing me to jerk forward with a moan. She knew how much I loved when she choked me, so she made sure not to move her hand away. I couldn't sit still, whenever she was choking me, so I started to slowly grind on her, making her smirk against my lips. We had to pull apart to be able to breathe, so I connected my lips to her neck instead and started leaving marks all over it.

"Ash.." she breathed out, as soon as I sucked on her sweet spot. When I was satisfied with my work, I leaned back and looked down at her. She was breathing hard and her bottom lip was trapped between her teeth.

"Please.." she moaned when I jerked forward again, causing me to smirk.

"Please what?" I husked into her ear, making her moan again.

"I need you.." she said, barely above a whisper.

"Then lie down." I whispered in her ear and she quickly did as told...