Chapter 28

After the show
Hailee's POV

Ash and I decided to go for a walk, while the girls watched a movie. As we walked into a park, I took her hand.

"So, when do you think we should go out?" I popped the question, making her look at me with a smile.

"I don't know.. We should probably find a time where the girls are busy, so they won't suspect anything. Maybe during a meet and greet?" she suggested.

"Sounds like a good idea. Don't they have an interview tomorrow?" I asked as we sat down on a bench.

"Yeah, at 10am.. Why?" she asked with a smirk.

"Cause then, I wanna take you out tomorrow at 10." I said, putting my arm around her, which I could only do because no one was out at the moment and it had gotten dark.

"I would love to." she said and leaned up against me.

We sat there for a while chatting, before deciding to go back. I got up and held my hand out, which she quickly took. We walked back hand in hand.

"Can't wait for tomorrow." she said as we got closer to the bus.

"Neither can I, babe." I said and squeezed her hand softly.

We went inside and found the girls intensely watching some scary movie. None of them looked at us, so we just walked past them into the back lounge.

"Do you think they noticed us?" Ash chuckled as we sat down.

"I mean, Jesy waved her arms, to make us stop blocking the tv." I laughed.

I pulled her onto my lap, and cuddled her close. She snuck her arms around my neck and started to lean in.

"Wait. Did you lock the door?" I asked, just before she could kiss me. She got off my lap and went and locked the door.

"There. You happy?" she asked as she got back on my lap.

"Very much so." I said as she snuck her arms around my neck again. She slowly leaned in and captured my lips in a soft kiss. I wrapped my arms around her waist, and held her close. I felt her tongue slide across my bottom lip, and I quickly gave her entrance. She carefully explored my mouth, making me moan. I slowly ran my hand along the bottom of her shirt, pulling on it softly, but she quickly slapped my hand, before pulling away.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." I said and took her hand.

"It's not that.. It's just that.. I've never actually.." she shyly said, looking down.

"Baby, look at me." I said, pushing her chin up softly, making her look at me.

"It's okay. I'm not gonna pressure you into anything. That was not what I was doing.. I would never do that, with the girls in the next room." I said, making her chuckle at the last part. I smiled and kissed her hand.

Before I knew it, her lips were again on mine. I wrapped one arm around her, while the other traveled up into her hair. This time I carefully slid my tongue along her bottom lip, begging for entrance. She slowly let me in, and I slowly explored her mouth. Luckily for me, she seemed to enjoy it. She moaned and pulled on my neck, making me moan as well. When air became an issue, we pulled apart, both with huge smiles on our faces. Then we heard that the movie was over, so we quickly fixed our hair and sat up.

"We should probably go out there." she said, still smiling like crazy.

"Yeah." I said and got up. She quickly got up as well and took my hand.

"Hi guys, how was the movie?" Ash asked as we came into the room.

"It was horrible." Pez said, holding onto Jade for dear life.

"You just think that, because you got scared." Leigh said, rolling her eyes.

"Leave her alone!" Jade yelled and hugged Perrie tight.

"Calm down, people." Ash said as we sat down.

"Sorry, how was the walk?" Jade asked, changing the subject.

"It was great, we saw a beautiful lake. And it was nice to get some fresh air." I said.

Ash was still smiling like crazy, making Perrie look at us confused.

"What's with you?" Perrie asked, looking at Ash. 'Shit' I thought as I shot Ash a look.

"It's just that, when we were walking, we saw this adorable family of ducks. They were so cute." Ash said, smiling at me. 'Thank goodness.' I thought and relaxed.

"Yeah, they really were." I said, smiling back at her. 'Better to play along, even though there were no ducks.' I thought as I took her hand under the table.

"Really? Did you take some pictures?" Jade asked, looking directly at Ash. 'What the heck was that?' I thought and looked at Ash as well.

"No, I didn't think that far." she said, looking at Jade with a weird look.

"That's too bad." Jade said, and turned back to look at Perrie.

I looked at Ash, who looked at Jade with a pissed off expression.

"I think Imma hit the sack." Ash said and got up. I looked up at her with a smile, which she returned.

"Good night sweetie." Perrie said, smiling at Ash as well.

"Good night." Ash said and went into the bunk room, closing the door behind her.

I didn't know what to do, so I just sat there looking confused. Then I got a text.

Ash)
Good night love. <3

(Hailee
Sleep tight babe. <3

Ash)
I'll try..

(Hailee
What do you mean, you'll try?
You okay?

Ash)
Dunno..

(Hailee
You want me to come?

Ash)
Yeah..

(Hailee
Be right there.

"I'm gonna go to bed as well, good night guys." I said and got up.

"Night Haiz." Jade said, smiling at me.

I went into the bunk room and closed the door behind me. I went to her bunk and bent down next to the closed curtain.

"Baby?" I said quietly. She opened the curtain, smiling softly.

"Hi." she said and scooted in, so she was pressed up against the wall.

"What are you doing?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Come here." she said and patted the spot next to her. I slowly crawled in and layed down on my back. She wrapped her arms around me and put her face in my neck.

"You okay baby?" I asked, while running my fingers through her hair.

"Yeah, I just really wanna cuddle." she said, her hot breath hitting my neck.

"You could have just said so." I chuckled and kissed her head. She got up on her elbows and looked down at me with a smile. She slowly leant down and kissed me, I smiled into the kiss, making her smile as well. She pulled away with a smile.

"I love you, babe." she said and pecked my lips, making me smile even more.

"I love you too, baby." I said, as she laid her head on my chest.

"Good night." she said, cuddling closer to me.

"Sleep tight, baby." I said and hugged her tight.