Chapter 61

Ash's POV

I woke up to someone stroking my back softly. I opened my eyes and was met with the most wonderful sight. Hailee looked down at me with the sweetest smile.

"Good morning, babe." she said and pecked my lips.

"Morning." I said, not perky at all, because I just remembered what day it was.

"What's wrong?" she asked, concerned.

"It's the last day.. I'm going home tomorrow.." I said and felt a tear escape my eye.

"Hey now, let's get the best out of it." she said and kissed my cheek, right where the tear was, I nodded as she pulled me into her embrace.

We got dressed and walked downstairs, where the girls were having a pillow fight. As soon as Jade spotted us, she threw a pillow right in my face.

"What the hell, guys?" Hailee asked and caressed my cheek.

"It's okay, baby." I giggled and pecked her lips, before picking up the pillow and throwing it back at Jade, who crashed to the ground. We pillow-fighted for a while, before deciding to order some food.

"Let's order cheeseburgers." Hailee said with a huge smile.

"I'm in." I said and looked through the menu.

"When are you not?" Perrie asked with a smirk.

"On what part? Cheeseburgers or anything Hailee says?" I asked and looked at Pez.

"Both." she said with a smirk, making me blush.

We ordered and while we were waiting I ended up falling asleep on the couch. I woke up to a light pressure on my lips. I smiled and pursed my lips, kissing back. I heard the girls laughing, so I opened my eyes and immediately spotted the french fry that Perrie was pressing against my lips. I pulled back and gave the girls a death stare.

"I hate you." I said and crossed my arms.

"You love us!" Pez said and ruffled my hair.

"Where's Hailee?" I asked and looked around for her.

"I'm here." Hailee said as she walked into the room. I practically flew up from the couch and jumped into her arms, giving her a koala hug, wrapping my legs around her waist.

"Hello to you too." she giggled and held me close.

"They are being mean to me." I whined and nuzzled into her neck.

"Girls, be nice to Ash." Hailee said and stroked my back.

"Fine, let's eat." Jade said and sat at the table. The other girls sat down as well. Hailee placed me on the chair next to hers and sat down next to me.

After eating we chatted for a while, just enjoying the last night.

"We should probably pack our stuff." Leigh Anne said.

"Yeah, the flight leaves pretty early anyways." Jade said and got up.

Hailee and I went upstairs and she helped me pack.

"Here, I think you should have this." I said and handed her one of my favorite hoodies.

"Really?" she asked and took the hoodie.

"Yeah, it smells like me." I said and felt a blush rise to my cheeks.

"You're so cute." she said and leaned in and kissed my lips softly. When we pulled apart, she got up and put the hoodie in her closet and returned with one of hers.

"Here." she said and dropped the hoodie in my lap.

"Babe, you don't have to do that." I said and looked up at her.

"I want to." she said with a smile and sat down on the floor next to me.

"Thanks, baby. I love you." I said and kissed her deeply.

"I love you too, babe." she said and moved a strand of hair out of my face.

After packing my stuff, we got ready for bed. I had just gotten under the covers when she attacked my lips with her own. I kissed back right away, pulling her closer by her neck. This was the last night after all, so we better make the most of it. I felt her tongue run along my bottom lip, eager to get in. I let her in slowly and moaned as soon as I felt her tongue meet mine. She slowly got on top of me, straddling my thighs. One of my hands caressed her waist, the other one was in her hair. We had to pull apart due to the lack of air, but that didn't stop her from kissing down my neck. She quickly found my sweet spot and started sucking and biting at it, making me let out a loud moan. When she pulled back, I returned the favor and started sucking and biting at her neck, making her moan as well. She leaned down and captured my lips in a heated kiss, before pushing lightly at my chest until my back met the mattress. She slowly kissed her way down my body..