Chapter 9

Perrie's POV

Jade came back from the bathroom. She sat on the bed, and began putting her clothes on. She wore blue skinny jeans, her Let's Talk Disney shirt and one of my hoodies.

"Damn" I said, making her turn around to look at me.

"Take a pic babe, it'll last longer." she said, winking at me. I stood up and walked over to her. She looked me up and down, probably because I was bucknaked.

"You really should put some clothes on, baby. I don't want you to get cold." she said, still smirking, putting her hands on my hips. I snaked my arms around her neck.

"You sure?" I asked and pulled her in for a kiss, making her moan.

"As much as I love it when you do that, we don't have time for that." she said, trying to look serious.

"You're right, I should probably take a shower as well." I said and pecked her lips.

"You do that baby, and then I'll start unpacking." she said, stroking my cheek softly.

I nodded before going to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, then wrapped a towel around myself. I walked back into the bedroom, where Jade was unpacking the rest of our stuff.

"I put some clothes on the bed for you." she said, while organizing some clothes.

"Thanks bubba." I said and walked over to her, and wrapped my arms around her from behind. She tensed up for a second, and then quickly relaxed into my arms.

"Hi" she said, smiling and turning around in my arms.

"Hi" I said back, and kissed her.

"Why are you so lovey dovey, today? I don't mind tho." she asked, smiling at me.

"I dunno. I just am, I guess." I answered and kissed her once more, before letting her go, so that I could put on the clothes that Jade had laid out for me. I loved when Jade picked my clothes, cause that meant no matter what, she was gonna like it. While putting my underwear on, I looked at her choices. She had picked black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and one of my hoodies.

"Baby, I have a problem." I said and looked at Jade.

"What's wrong?" she asked, concerned.

"The hoodie." I said and pointed at the hoodie.

"What's wrong with it?" she asked and picked it up to look at it.

"It's not yours." I said with a pout, making her chuckle.

"Aww baby, I'm sorry. I'll find you one." she said and hugged me.

"Has anyone told you how cute you are?" she asked and pecked my lips.

"Yes.. You have." I answered, smiling at her. I put on my jeans and t-shirt, while Jade found one of her hoodies.

"Here you go, hun." she said as she handed me her hoodie.

"Thank you, babe." I said as I put it on. She smiled at me and went back to unpacking. Now it was 5:30, so I went downstairs to find something to bring Leigh.

As I was going through our wine collection, I heard Jade coming down the stairs.

"Whatcha doing babe?" she asked, coming over and standing beside me.

"Looking to see if there is anything, we should bring Lee." I said reading some of the labels.

"Why do you always have to bring something?" she asked, giggling.

"Because it's nice. And she didn't give me time to buy flowers." I answered.

"Why don't you just bring a bag of chips? We have loads, you know." she suggested.

"Okay, that's probably gonna be okay as well." I said.

"You do know we're just visiting Leigh, right?" she asked, chuckling.

"Yeah, but I wanna do something for her. She is making food for us, so it's only fair that we bring something" I answered.

"You're so sweet. Here we'll bring this." she said and put a bag of chips on the table.

"Oh shoot we gotta go, or we'll be late." I said as I looked at my watch.

"We just have to walk up to her floor. I think we'll make it. Please don't stress anymore, baby." she said and pecked my lips. Then she took my hand, and led me out in the hallway, past my old apartment, then up the stairs to Lee's front door.

I knocked on the door with my free hand, my other hand was safely interlocked with Jade's. And just as I knocked on the door Jesy's door flew open, revealing Miss Jesy Nelson. And then Leigh opened the door for us.

"Hi guys, come in." Lee said, as she hugged each and everyone of us.

"I mean, it's been so long!" Jesy said, making us laugh.

"You think so? I feel like we just saw each other this morning." Lee said, playing along.

"Here you go babes, Perrie felt like bringing something." Jade said and handed Leigh the bag of chips. Lee smiled at me, making me blush.

"Thanks Pez, you're the sweetest." Lee said, hugging me. I smiled at her as we pulled away.

"Ash says hi by the way." I said, looking at Lee and Jes.

"Thanks, how is she?" Jesy asked, as her, Jade and I sat down on the couch.

"She's bored with school. And excited to work with us." I answered.

"Imma go finish with the food." Leigh said and walked into the kitchen.

"It's great to have a couple of days off before the rest of the tour." Jesy said.

"Agreed, it's nice to cool off a little." Jade said, nodding.

"Guys, the food is ready." Lee said, appearing in the doorway.

"Thanks Lee." Jes said as we got up.

"Please sit down." Leigh said, pulling the lid off of the lovely chicken casserole.

"It looks so good. I can't wait!" I said excitedly.

"Feel free to go first, Pez." Lee said as she sat down.

"Thanks, hun." I said, smiling as I poured myself a plate. I moaned as soon as I tasted the delicious dish. Jade chuckled, while pouring herself a plate.

"You happy, baby?" she asked, smiling at me. I nodded eagerly.

"Glad you like it." Leigh said, grinning.

"I mean, when do I not like your food?" I asked and winked at her.

"You just love food in general." Jesy stated the obvious, making us all nod.