Chapter 37

Ash's POV

"There's something I wanna ask you." Hailee said, blushing like crazy.

"You can ask me anything." I said sincerely.

"Okay, here goes.. Will you be my girlfriend?" she asked and looked deep into my eyes, still blushing. I didn't answer, I just crashed my lips against hers. She moaned, making me giggle.

"Is that a yes?" she asked after we pulled apart.

"Of course it's a yes, you goof." I said and kissed her again.

"So, what do we do now? Do we tell them?" she asked.

"Not yet, but soon baby." I said and pecked her lips once more.

The ride came to a finish and we walked over to the haunted house, to meet the girls. We stood outside waiting, then a pair of arms wrapped around me from behind.

"Hey there." Pez said and hugged me tight.

"Hi." I said as she let go of me.

"What should we do now?" Jade asked and put her arm around Perrie.

"How about we get some dinner?" Hailee suggested.

"Good idea, I'm starving." Jesy said.

"Let's go to that restaurant over there." Pez said and pointed to a restaurant.

During dinner

"It's been a great day, if you ask me." I said and took a sip of my soda. Then I felt Hailee grab my hand under the table, making me smile.

"Agreed, and the crazy thing is, that the tour just started. We still have the rest of Europe and America to go." Jade said with a smile.

"By the way, when are we supposed to be at the airport tomorrow?" I asked.

"The bus takes us to the airport at 5:30pm, so we gotta be packed and ready by 5pm." Jesy said and downed the rest of her drink.

After eating and chatting for a while, we headed back to the hotel. We were all pretty tired, so we all went to our separate rooms.

As soon as we were through the door, I slammed it shut and locked it, before pushing Hailee against the wall and attacking her lips with my own. It took her a second to kiss back, but as soon as she did, I slid my tongue along her bottom lip and she quickly let me in. We fought for dominance and I ended up winning, then I started pulling at her shirt, making her moan. We broke the kiss so that I could take her shirt off, leaving her in her jeans and bra.

"What are we doing?" she asked, still breathing heavily.

"We're making out." I said, making her chuckle.

"Not what I meant, but okay. Seriously though, are you sure about this?" she asked, while stroking my cheek softly.

"Yes, I want to do this." I said, she looked into my eyes, and when she was sure that I meant it, she turned us around and kissed me hard. I wrapped my arms around her neck and she picked me up and carried me to her bed. After laying me down she broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes.

"Are you sure?" she asked once more.

"Yes." I said with a smile and pulled her down and kissed her again.

"Tell me if you want me to stop at any point." she said and kissed me softly, before pulling my shirt off...