Chapter 65

Ash's POV
I woke up the next morning and looked around my room. It was weird to sleep alone, when I had gotten used to sleeping next to Hailee. I decided to text her.

(Ash
Good morning, beautiful <3

I knew that she wasn't gonna reply anytime soon, since it was the middle of the night in LA. I got dressed and headed downstairs to find some breakfast, but quickly realized that we just got home yesterday, so I didn't have any food. Then I got a text.

Perrie)
Morning sweetie.
You wanna come over?
Jade is out grocery shopping, so we're gonna make some breakfast when she gets back.

(Ash
Morning Pez.
Sure, I'll be over in a few.

I grabbed my keys and headed next door and just walked right in. I was immediately met by Hatchi and Travis, who were practically dancing for me.
"Hey guys." I said and crouched down to greet them.

"They missed you." Perrie chuckled as she came into the room.

"I missed them too." I said with a smile and got up.

"Jade just texted, saying she's gonna be back soon. Wanna help me set the table?" Pez asked and walked into the kitchen, I followed close behind.

"Of course." I said with a smile, as she handed me some plates.

"Jes and Lee are gonna be down soon as well." Pez said and followed me to the table with some cups.

"Great." I said and smiled at her.