Character Sketch

Dua [Read as DUbai aa ] - Sweet, innocent, fragile, and delicate like a flower, she is just 15 years old but she has faced a lot in her life in fact is facing problems. Her parents are no more and her brothers left her, she lives with her chacha-chachi but they don't treat her nicely, she has become very silent, always afraid, and fearful, her brave and cheerful part left with her parents. She is a pro at masking up her emotions.

Rumaisa [Ruu.mey.saa] and zain - Dua's parents, are no more, they died in a car accident

Chacha-chachi [Nazneen and Mustufa] - Dua lives with them but they don't treat her well, they are always running behind money, has 2 children ahelin and hadi.

Hadi - Nazneen's son, part of trio [hadi, ruhan and ayaan], apple of eye, 12 yr.

Ahelin [eh.leen] - Hadi's elder sister, 21 yr, soon going to marry with ammar.

Chote chacha-chachi [(younger uncle and aunt) sahad and sara] - Kind hearted, treats dua as their own child, down to earth people, has 3 children saad, ruhan, and ayaan.

Saad - Sara's son, 16 yr

Ruhan - Most notorious, 13 yr

Ayaan [ayyu] - Ruhan's crime partner, 11 yr

Asfa [asfu] - Dua's neighbor, studies in the same class with dua, 15 yr, dua's best friend.

Hayal and zubiya [zubi] - Dua's classmate and besties.

Home town - Delhi, India

Sahad's house is in opposite society to that of mustufa's.

Note: Dua's point of view will be written in italics and if someone else's pov would be there then it would be mentioned.