Exit

Kai's POV

"Are you out of your mind?" I asked Victoria, genuinely curious to know if she was stupid enough to think I'd fall for this shit.

Glen knew how to pick them, and Victoria was just as vile and vicious as my brother himself. He could not have found a better partner to make for his bride.

However, this... this was completely out of the realm of possibility.

"Oh don't be like that. Your dad and I already agreed-"

"I don't give a shit what you two agreed on. It's not happening." I got up from the chair, two seconds away from storming out. No, not even that long. I wasn't going to stick around and hear anymore of this nonsense.

"Kai, it's going to happen." Victoria shouted behind me as I left, making my way back to the main room and frantically searching for Evie. I should never have brought her to this wretched place. It was a mistake and I'm already hating myself for exposing her to it.

Evie's POV

"Is your dom nearby? We'd love to talk to him please." The woman said, her voice pleasant enough.

My what? Dom? She must be referring to Kai.

"Oh, um, he's uh... in a meeting but he should be back shortly." I tried to sound confident in my words.

She smiled at me, something in her eyes gave me an off sort of feeling.

"Do you mind if we keep you company until he comes back?" She kept speaking, her partner never saying a word but keeping his eyes focused on me, giving me real creep vibes.

Am I in trouble or something? Are they gonna tattle on me?

"Uhhh, yea, sure. That's okay." I didn't want to be rude, but I'm also not familiar with the proper etiquette when you're at a sex dungeon.

She didn't say anything else, just stood next to her companion and they both casually talked to each other in low voices. I tried not to listen in, unsure if I wanted to know what they were conversing about, but they kept taking glances at me often.

Man I wish Kai was back...

As if on cue...

"Evelyn, we're leaving. Now." Came Kai's sudden and very angry sounding voice from behind me. I jumped, completely startled and almost spilled my drink on myself. He had his hand grasping firmly to my arm, ready to guide me out of here.

"Oh, I didn't realize you finished- are you okay?" His tone causing me to worry.

Just then the couple approached us. The woman smiling widely at Kai.

"Hi, are you two here together? I'm only asking because we noticed your submissive standing all alone and my partner and I were wondering-"

"No." Kai immediately cut her off before she could even ask whatever it was she wanted to, "stay the hell away from her." He finished rudely. Narrowing his sharp eyes at them, warning them to back off.

My head snapped up to look at him in pure admonishment.

"Kai!" I snapped at him. Granted, I was also thankful to be away from the uncomfortable feeling these two were giving me, but his attitude was uncalled for.

What happened in Victoria's office?

Without looking at me, "they want to include us in a foursome, or so I'm assuming. Correct?" He looked to the woman to confirm his suspicions. "So, do you want to fuck them?" He looked down at me. I recoiled away from him a little, his temper never quite so intimidating and directed towards me before.