Right Now

Kai's POV

"I love you Sweetheart." I whisper endearingly near Evie's ear as I thrust into her again. I noticed she froze for just a split second before relaxing back into my embrace. Arching her back, pushing her breasts closer to me so that I may give some of my focus to her delicious pink nipples. I draw one into my mouth and suck on the delicate bud until it hardens, then release it with a soft pop sound. I do the same to the other one.

Then her body shuddered beneath me as she let out a soft whine, her eyes closed as I reached a particularly sweet spot. Her inner walls clenching me tight, trying to pull me into her more. I clench my jaw, focusing on making this last longer despite her body's natural reaction to milking everything out of me.

I let my lips touch hers, my tongue licking, waiting for her to meet me so we can deepen the kiss, when she does, she's moaning against my mouth.

I hug her tight, cradling her head between my hands, knowing we're both about to be at our limit soon, her small body continuing to tremble under me, her legs shaking with her impending climax.

"Am I hurting you Evie?" I ask, needing any excuse to hear her voice. She's been quiet, like she's afraid to express her pleasure with me.

She let out a shaky breath, still squeezing her eyes shut tight, "no." She whined again.

Her fingernails are scratching my back as she clings to me, her knees drawn up so that I can reach inside her hot wet channel further.

I smiled. "Good." And I gave a sudden quick thrust.

She let out a half choked squeal. Her eyes flying open and there's a burst of an almost electric green energy behind them as she gazes up at me. I smirk again.

"Mhmmm Kai!" She cried out and gasped.

That's it, there's my girl.

"Yes Sweetheart. Come for me. Let yourself go baby." I coo to her.

"Ngh, Kai wait please!" She cried out, pressing her small hand to my chest but not trying to push me away. I stopped immediately, worried.

"What is it Evie?" I kept still, my hard cock still buried inside. I can feel that warning twitch starting when I'm almost done.

She meets my eyes, this is it. She's going to say it.

Instead she bites her lower lip, a moan escaping from her.

I almost don't hear her, she's keeping her voice so low for some strange reason.

"Harder." She whispers.

Deadpan, I stare down at her. Unsure if I heard her correctly.

"What?" I ask her to repeat herself. A slow smile creeping up on my face.

She avoids my eyes, I tilt her chin back and force her to look at me.

Finally she says it again.

"I said... harder." She said just a tiny bit louder.

"Are you sure Sweetheart?" I ask.

I place my hand around her neck, barely even putting any pressure on the sides, but it's enough to feel her heartbeat pounding through my fingertips. Her small hand comes up to curl around my wrist, holding me there. Like I'm her necklace and she can't bear the idea of losing it.

"Yes, I- like it. When you're rough, and some of those... things you say." She admits. Making me grin even more.

Tilting my head closer to her ear and so I can almost feel the heat from her blush when I speak, "oh yeah? You love it when I say dirty things to you? When I make your body come uncontrollably?" I tease.