58. Sign the papers!

Start from the beginning

Ty:" Ya sure you can but you will get an answer or not that is dependent upon me!"

Gulf:" Where is my H... I mean Where is Mew and My... our son?"

Ty:" Our Son? OMG! Finally, you said our son... Ok... so the answer is... they are coming here soon..."

I am getting impatient but I have to control my emotions...

Gulf:" Mean?"

Ty:" Before I took you here I leave some message for him... so ya he will be here soon!"

NO! He can't! Oh God, he can't come here! No!

Ty:" What are you thinking baby?"

Gulf:" What do you want?"

Ty:" You! and of course our son!"

Gulf:" Ok then leave Mew alone! We will follow you! I and Alex will come to you... just leave him alone!"

Ty:" Ok... but let's hope that that stupid come with our son... otherwise I can't guarantee his safety!"

I hope he won't follow his message! I hope he won't come at all! 

Ty:" So?"

Gulf:" I think he won't come! You misunderstood something"

Ty:" Means?"

I need to lie! I must! Sorry, Hon 😞

Gulf:" I forced him to marry me... I forced him to stay with me so as you can see I love him like you but he won't be with me like I don't want to be with you!"

Ty:" Bullshit!"

Gulf:" It's true! You can ask in the registered office... "

Ty:" But you..."

Gulf:" I love him, Ty... I do... but not him... As you said he doesn't care about me or our son... he only cares about himself... He even asks for divorce... You know he approaches me for revenge... He broke my heart so I cage him with this!"

Ty:" You are lying! It's not true! You are just saying this right?  For me to believe it and release you!"

Gulf:" No Ty... It is true... If you want me to never leave this place then I won't but he won't come!"

Please Hon do not come... Don't come... Please God...

I know if I try to release myself and fight with him I will be able to get out... but What if there are others? What if he is not alone? I can't risk that... And What if my Hon come? No... 

Ty:" Ok fine! Let me think for a few min..."

I stay silent but suddenly he got a text from someone and he started laughing... And This is scary... Not good at all!

Ty:" You said he won't come... see... he is here! And ALONE! So What do you say?"

Gulf:" Listen Ty! DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH HIM! IF YOU DO ANYTHING I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HAND! AND THIS IS NOT SOME EMPTY THREAT... TOUCH HIM AND I WILL SHOW YOU HELL!"

Ty:" See! This is reality! Aww, baby... this is gonna be so much fun! I can't wait... "

Gulf:" TY!"

But he ran to the door with a baseball bat... no! Oh God... he hides in the dark area after switching the light off... And there I saw him(Mew)... coming and looking for me... before he could do anything Ty knock him out...