~Chapter Forty Eight ~

Start from the beginning

"We are friends." Klaus nods before turning to face his little sister. "Even though I'd like to discuss the situation between you two, " he starts, pointing between her and Maddy. "For now, let's talk about the reason you're here. Gloria tells me you know how to contact the original witch."

"The original witch?"

"What do you have that Gloria needs?" Klaus asks.

Rebekah's hand quickly reaches for her necklace only to find it's not there. "Where's my necklace? What did you do with it? I never take it off!" She panics.

"I don't know. I didn't touch it." Klaus shrugs.

"We need to find it, Nik. Now, I want it back!"

"Tell me that's not what she needs, Rebekah!" Klaus yells, causing Maddy to jump at the sudden loudness that rang beside her ear.

As the two Originals panic, Rebekah flipping her coffin over after not finding it, Maddy slowly scoots towards Stefan.

"Please tell me the necklace they're looking for isn't the one you gave you know who?" Maddy whispers.

Stefan sighs glancing at Maddy, their eyes meeting each other. He didn't even have to say it. Elena Gilbert was the one who had the necklace.

~~~~~~~~~~

Madison stood in a random dressing room, her eyes glued to the mirror. They had taken Rebekah to get new clothes considering the dress she had on was old, almost ancient. Klaus insisted Maddy try on the things he wanted to see her in.

"Come on out, Love. I'm getting impatient." Klaus sighs as he and Stefan sit outside the changing rooms.

"I am not coming out in this." Maddy refuses, just as she hears Rebekah come out of her dressing room.

"There has to be more to this dress," Rebekah spoke, wearing a frown.

"There's not." Klaus sighs, his eyes glancing to Maddy's dressing room impatiently. "You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing. Although, I don't mind seeing some women without anything on. Hurry up Madison!"

"I said I'm not coming out in this!"

With a sigh, Klaus stands from his chair and makes his way over to her dressing room as Rebekah and Stefan chat about the music playing in the store. He wiggles the knob trying to open it but is stopped by the lock.

"Open the door." He sighs.

"No." She scoffs.

Klaus rolls his eyes before quietly slamming his shoulder against the door and breaking it open. He walks in closing the door behind him, gaining a look of disapproval from Maddy.

"Get out." She states.

Before he could make a smart remark his eyes wandered over her body. The tight red fabric hugged her body in all the right places. A slit was placed in the middle of the dress, running down to her lower sternum leaving her cleavage on full display. Her back had nothing covering it at all until it got to the bottom half. She felt almost naked, but Klaus was enjoying the view