Chapter 22

Y/n's pov

" Y/n , my child , wh- "

" Shut up I'm not your child "

The expression on his face changed immediatly .

" Who said you that ? " he asked codly

" Nobody , but it's not the fucking question . I know everything . What you did and why you did it ."

" Well , what do you know then ? " he looked at me defiantly

" I know I'm not your daughter , I know about a certain prophecy which predicted your end , I know you killed my parents , I know you lied to me all my life , I know you kept me alive only to serve your interests " I shouted at him

He pointed in wand on me " Don't yell at me stupid girl "

He took a few steps around the room . " And what do you think you are going to de now ? Stop me ? Stand up against me ? "

What I was going to do I didn't know but I wasn't going to obey him anymore , to fulfill his wishes , to carry out his orders , to let him hurt me or Mattheo .

" oh yes , I will and you will regret the day you decided to destroyed my life and my future "

But slowly came closer to me and pointed his wand on my neck . Even if I was determinated to not fear him , I couldn't help to shiver when he approached .

He hurted me all my life , I had , since time , develop instinctive reflexes .

" Listen to me, a prophecy told you would defeat me . But do you really that you can think you could beat me ? You're weak ,  you always have been and you'll always be . There is no way you will be able to face me . I'm the most powerful wizard of all time and you're just a poor orphan who thinks she's destined for a brillant fate "

Tears , caused by my impotence , started to bead in the corner of my life . I was using all my strenght to keep them from running on my face . I couldn't show myself weak .

" Who know for all of this ? " I murmured 

" No one , the man I charged to kill the pity excuse of wizard who were your parents is dead "  

" I hate you " I told him 

" You're a piece in my plan , you have no importance for me or for no one , I could have kill you when you were a baby but I still can kill you know , so you better behave if you don't wanna die like the insignificant thing you are " he said in a cold and emotionless voice 

I stood here , no able to say anything 

" However , althougt weak , you are quite useful to me , to my projects , by marrying the Nott heir so don't fuck up this , it's the only think which keep you alive "

All the memories of Theodore bursted in my head . Him asking me to be his girlfriend , talking with me , kissing me , reassuring me and then , cheating on me , yelling at me , calling me stupid , telling me I was going to obey him anyways. He alsmost ruined my relationship with Mattheo .

Anger and rage burning in my whole body 

" THERE IS NO WAY I'M GONNA MARRY THIS BASTARD " I yelled 

" I don't think I've asked your opinion , you're gonna marry him , I don't care if you want it or not. Moreover , you'll not talk about all of this to anyone, or you'll regret it. Don't think I would hesitate to kill you , is this clear ? "

I didn't answer . How much I wanted to kill him at this moment , I promised myself one day I would . But I stayed quiet , I didn't want to be killed now .

"  I ASKED SOMETHING , IS IT CLEAR " He yelled , making me shiver 

" Yes , it is " I said , looking at him , right in the eyes 

" Good , now , something else . In one months , everything will be ready and me and all the death eaters will take Hogwarts , I expect from you and Mattheo to help us and stand with me . You will fight with us and kill everybody who will try to resist , everybody without exeption and then , I , and I only will kill the potter boy "

Even if , I wasn't friend with the griffondor or Harry , I felt a weight in my chest . He wanted to destroyed Hogwarts , the only home I've ever had .

The only place I felt free and happy , far from him . He wanted Mattheo and me to help him to destroyed our home and killed all the people who share our home since six years now . I couldn't let him do this . I had to stop him .

I had a idea , I started pretending to cry , making him walk away from me , and turn his back on me .

" Stop being so weak , you're humiliating yourself "

Without making any noises , I took my wand from my robe and pointed it on him 

" AVADA KE- "

" EXPELLIARMUS " he interrupted me " YOU HAVE JUST MADE A FUCKING MISTAKE  YOU STUPID GIRL . QUITE BRAVE OR SUICIDAL NEVERTHELESS I HAVE TO KILL YOU NOW " 

He raised his wand but I grabbed mine immediatly and appeared back in Hogwarts , panting and lost . He was going to kill me.

Mattheo , I though , I had to found Mattheo . I ran into the hallaways to Mattheo's dorm and opened the door . He wasn't here anymore .........................

.............................................. To be continued .........................................