Chapter 10

y/n's pov

I woke up early , the clock was showing 6 am. I didn't wake up Anna and Pansy , I didn't want to talk about what happened last night or where I was. They would find out soon enough.

I dressed myself quickly and came out of my dorm . I walked to the great hall , alone , I needed some time alone to think about what I was going to do .

I sat at the slytherin table , the hall was empty . Good . So , I started to think about today . First I was going to go see Theodore in the hospital wing , he probably already knew about the engagement , and I wanted to talk to him about this first .

We were going to be married so I wanted so know him better . Then , I needed to talk with Anna and Pansy and tell it them myself because they learn themself in the newspaper .

After , I had classes and I had to attend because , yesterday I skipped several lessons because of my so-lovely visit to my father .

And mostly , mostly avoid Mattheo  in every way possible , I had to forget him , or I'll never be happy.

I finished eating , then I stoop up and started make my way to the hospital wing . I saw Theodore , still sleeping in a bed . I sat on a chair newt to his bed and I coughed soflty to wake him up.

He slowly opened his eyes , and , seeing me , got up in his bed .

" Hi " he said , looking down

" Hi , how are you ? "

" I'm fine thanks " he answered

" Listen , I'm sorry for yesterday " I apologized

" It's ok , it's not your fault "

" yes , but I still feel guilty "

" Don't worry about this anymore " He gently smiled at me

There was a silence during several minutes .But I wanted to know :

" Sooo , do you know about thi-" I started aking

" Yes , I know , my father sended me an owl last night " he answered

" And what do you think ? "

" Well , I always knew that my parents would arrange me a mariage , that would suit the interests of the family , but I didn't think it would be so early " he honestly said

" Yeah , I know , me neither " I sighed 

" But I'm quite happy it's you I have to marry , I could gave been Wickham " he soflty laughed.

I laughed with him , so I wasn't the only one who couldn't stand her.

" Well , y/n , you are my friend since many years and we both know that we can't echappe this wedding , so , I propose you something : let's get to know each other better , let's hang out together , be my girlfriend please" he said , taking gently my hand .

Well I wasn't prepared to this . He looked so kind . After all , he was one of my best friend , I knew him well , he was good-looking , kind , smart and funny . Of course , i have never thought of a relationship like this with him , but he looked so sincere and involved .

It was my life that we were talking about . I wanted to be happy and he was ready to offer me this hapiness . So , I smiled to him

" Yes , of course I will be your girlfriend Theodore " I hugged him " You know the others are going to learn it by the newspapers if I don't tell them now " 

" Yes , I know " he sighed " well , tell the girls , I'll tell the boys............ at least those who don't want to hit me " he laughed 

I couldn"t help but laugh again too . I was so grateful to him to not wanting revanche on Mattheo , probably to not hurt me , he knew Mattheo was important to me , or has been ...

No , no , no don't think about him y/n . I stood up from my chair .*

" Well , bye Theodore "

" Bye y/n " he smiled.

I came out of the hospital wing and went back to the great hall . All the student were eating . I sat at the slytherin table and greeted my friends .

" y/n , where were you yesterday ? " Pansy asked 

" I had something to do " I simply answered 

They all nodded 

" By the way , Draco , Blaise , Lorenzo , Theodore wants you to go see him. he has something to tell you " I said to the boys 

" Okay , thanks , we are going there right away" 

They stood up and , said goodbye to us and came out 

" So , girls I have something to tell you " I took a deep breath

They turned to me 

" yes ? tell us " Anna said 

" Well , last night , I went to my house with Mattheo, and my dad was having a meeting , he called us " 

They nodded , it wasn't inhabitual and most of the slytherin's parents were death eaters .

" And he said that I was going to marry Theodore , we are now engaged " I said , fearing theirs reactions .

They immediatly smiled 

" GIRL , I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU " Pansy yelled

" YOU ARE A PERFECT COUPLE , I 'VE TOLD YOU"  Anna continued 

I laughed . Some students turned to us but I didn't care , they were goign to learn it in the newspapers anyways .

" Are you happy ? " Anna asked 

" Well , It could have been worst ." I started " He looks nice , he's funny and smart , so yeah I'm quite happy , even if I wasn't thinking about mariage so early " I told them honestly .

" Don't worry , it'll be fine "

" yeah , you'll be happy " 

They reassured me . Then , we came out of the great hall and made our way to our first class .......

................................................................ To be continued ......................................................