Chapter 1

y/n' s pov 

I stood on the quay of the station . I was waiting for my friends. 

" Y/N " I heard a voice behind me . It was Anna Stone , my best friend. I ran to her and hugged .

" Anna , omg I've missed you so much " I said 

" I missed you too , well come with me , the others are already in the train" I nodded and followed her . 

We went up on the train . She opened the door of a compartment . There was all my friends there. All my slyterin friends at least . Blaise Zabini , Draco Malfoy , Pansy Parkinson , Lorenzo Berkshire and Theodore Nott.

I gretted all of them " Hey guys , I'm so happy to us being back "

" Hey y/n , good to see you " they said 

" How was summer ? " Blaise asked me 

" It was quite good thanks , just staying at home , reading most of the time "

" I 'm sorry for you to didn't have fun or parties . But don't worry girl , you're not gonna be bored or alone anymore , I promise you " Pansy said with wink.

I laughed , knowing perfectly what she was thinking about . Our group of friend was quite popular at Hogwarts . I mean , we 're slytherins , we're pureblood  and honestly we were'nt the kindest persons at school. Other student kinda feared us , particulary me because I was a Riddle.

Yep , I'm the daughter of Tom Riddle , my name is y/n Riddle and I'm in 6 th year at Hogwarts . Honestly , I wasn't always the most sociable personn in the world, I didn't really care about the other's feelings except my friends ones , I was quite amused by causing pain and fear to people , probably a Riddle's thing , but I never shown this part of me to people .

They would be more afraid of me and I didn't need that so I just acted like I was just like the others slytherins : a little bit mean and bullying but not dangerous. 

But the fact  no one knew was that , in reality , I was dangerous , more than they could ever imagined.

But , another part of me was that I also liked having fun . Parties was fun . Boys were fun , they always tried to impress me but it never worked , I've never been easy to impress . I 've seen to much things to be impress by them.

Coming back to my friends , we talked a lot during the journey . Since it was our last year at Hogwarts ; we decided to make it memorable. 

Causing trouble, throwing parties, hanging out at Hogsmeade, that was what the year would be .

 It was really enjoyable , but something wasn't usual . I had this feeling in me , the feeling that this year wasn't going to be an ordinary year , but I couldn't say if it was in a good or in a bad way..

While the conversation was keeping going , I left my gaze to the window of the compartment of which we had seen in the corridor of the train . I saw people walking in the corridor , not paying attention to any of them. I was lost in my thoughts when I saw a dark haired boy walking alone .

His eyes met mine , the seconds were passing without any of us broke the eyes-contact , neither of me and him smiled , just watching each others eyes . I started to fell a weight in my chest .

My breathing was getting harder and harder to catch. I finally looked away , unable to bear the feeling of my gaze in his any longer .

Then I came to my senses . Fuck , what's happening to me ? 

" y/n ? Wasn't it Mattheo ? I think I just saw him in the corridor " Blaise asked

" What ? Hum I... don't know , I didn't see anybody there " I answered , doing my best to not suttered.

" Are you okay y/n ? " Anna asked me " You haven't talk since an hour "

" Yeah , don't worry Anna , I'm fine thanks " I said fake-smiling.

She nodded with a kind smile on her face. 

Actually , I wasn't fine , ladies and gentleman , you've just met Mattheo Riddle , my brother ..........

............................. To be continued .............................