Chapter 1

Isa's pov

I was running from my school I hate it those girls are so mean why do they treat me so badly I just hate school I don't tell dad anything because I know he will get angry and ruin them he has done it in past I don't want to trouble anyone but those girls just don't listen they keep  pushing me around I have tried standing up against this bullying but it keeps getting worst everyday even the boys are same first they are sweet and then god knows what happens to them I wiped my tears and run towards the gate where my dad is waiting for me " Isa baby what happened what's all this" dad asked and I burst out crying " shhhh baby daddy is here Joe just hand me the towel" dad says and then he starts wiping my face with a wet towel dad hugged me " now come with me" dad said and carried me to the principals office with all our guards following him dad didn't knock he just kicked the door and it opened my dad is so strong wow I said in my mind but I guess he's angry also someone whispers in my ears "they are in trouble sweet heart" I look around and find no one I close my eyes for a minute I have been hearing these whispers since I have learnt to speak but when I opened my eyes I saw the principal is in the air against the wall and my dad is the reason " this is what you teach in your school huh who to the hell did this to her answer now what happened speak before I rip your head  off " dad shouted chocking the principal " sir if you let me go I will find out in few minutes trust me they will be taken care of" that principal said after my dad left him he fell down he crawled back to his seat  and started checking something on his laptop "here they are " he said " names I want the names"  and the principal gave them the names dad personally checked the footage and I hope he didn't see what those girls and boys had done but I guess he did " Isa " dad shouted " your in trouble baby" someone whispered in my ears again I looked at my dad " come here now " dad shouted and I obeyed  dad put his hands under my dress and then hugged me " how long has this been going on " he asked softly I was quite "come on tell him sweety you need to he's your dad he will protect you"  someone whispered " since three years" I said " call them here now " dad shouted and soon the school gates were closed there were ten children brought to the principals office I knew dad was angry " close your eyes something bad is going to happen " I heard the whispers again and I did because if I don't I know I will have to witness something which I don't want to I could feel someone taking me out of the room and then I heard a scream and then few more screams and then everything was quite I opened my eyes and I noticed that I was in my car buckled up Joe had carried me there dad walked out of the school building and then came towards the car " they won't trouble you anymore" dad said and I hugged him we drove back home I wanted to ask dad why those people were screaming but those whispers asked me to be quite and I obeyed as usual.