Chapter 33

Y/N'S POV:

I was shocked to see Jinnie like that, when he opened the door. 

He was drunk. I grabbed his arm and before I can ask anything he collapsed.

I have to handle it alone as I told both Seokie and Joonie to go back. I want them to spend the time together rather than helping me to apolozige.

It was my second time handling someone drunk. I hope Jinnie won't act like Kook. I saw the alcohol bottle in the table.

"I am s-sorry-y" Jinnie mumbled as I placed him in his bed. 

I placed his blanket over him and went to the washroom to bring the trash can , in case he wants to see his breakfast again.

Although it afternoon, he would have digested his breakfast by now but its better to take the precaution. The alcohol he took is quite strong so it might have a later reaction.

" Jinnie stay put, I am bringing you some water. " I told him and started to walk towords the door. 

But he hold my wrist. " please y/n, don't-t leave-e me" " I am not leaving you , I am just bringing you some water" " No-o you will leave-e me, l-like him-m" "no, I won't" 

He then pulled me and I landed in top of him. As I experienced it before, I know what will happen now. I wiggled in his hold and pushed him by his chest.

"let me go, I am not leaving you, I promise. Just let me go" I said but he tighten his grip and mumbled a no.

" SEOKJIN LET ME GO" I said and he loosen his grip. I took the opportunity and freed myself.

"Wait. I will bring you water." I said and went out of the room.

I brought him some water but to my surprise he felt asleep. So I closed the door of his room and went to the kitchen.

" Ok let me make him some hangover soup, it will help" I said to myself and prepared him a soup and kept it in the counter.

He slept for few hours, it was already 5pm. 

I heard his bedroom door open. He came out looking messy. 

I motioned him to sit in the dining table. " Sit down , I will bring you some soup." I said and went to the kitchen.

I came back and saw him sitting with his hands on his eyes and his head was low. 

" you okay Jinnie?" I asked him and placed his soup in front of him. 

He looked at me and he was in tears. 

" Jinnie, what's the matter ? why are you crying ? is something hurts ? should I call the doctor?" I panicked as I got worried for him.

" I am-m so sorry-y Y/N, I a-am v-very s-sorry-y, please-e f-forgive me, I-I hurt-t y-you" He said while sobbing. 

"It ok Jinnie, It my fault. I should have told you but I couldn't have the courage to tell you. I am sorry Jinnie. You had done nothing bad, you won't need my forgiveness as it should be me asking you to forgive me as I hid something from you and ruined you day" I said.

" NO I am sorry. I treated you wrong yet you are still here for me to look after me. You stayed for me." Jinnie said.

" we are friends Jinnie, we were supposed to be by our sides, isn't it. Do worry its all ok now. Eat the soup before it gets cold, I just microwaved it." I said and pushed the bowl a little.

" Are you breaking up with me because of today's incident?" Jinnie asked me. I was caught off gaurd.

"huh?"

" You just said we are friends, But we are in a relationship isn't it.? are you breaking up with me?" Jinnie asked me.

I don't know. I don't want to play around anymore. It will only mess things up more.

" First eat the soup, then we will talk" I said. He shook his head. " No you will answer first, then I will eat. I don't want to breakup y/n. Please forgive me , I won't do this ever again, please forgive me." Jinnie said.

I don't know what to answer. I am not feeling that I should any longer let Jin live in a false relationship, I want him to listen to his heart not to his mind.

" Pls forgive me y/n, I love you, pls forgive me" He keep repeating.

" SeokJin, I told you eat your food and then we will talk, not before that" I told him.

"Two times" he mumbled. " What two times?" I asked him being confused.

" Two times you called me 'Seokjin'. Did I hurt you so bad?" He asked. " EAT" that only word left my mouth.

I got up from the chair and went to the living room and sat on the couch.

After few minutes he came back. He sat next to me and said " I am ready to talk"

I nodded. " Look Jinnie, I want you to face the truth now. I want you to listen to your heart. Follow your heart and love the person who is living in your heart" 

"I love you y/n, my heart loves you" Jinnie said.

"That's not your heart Jinnie, that is your mind. Jinnie, I want you to live happily and freely, without any guilt or any regrets. I want you to love him like you did before. I want you to take the risk. Please Jinnie its time for you to stop lying to your heart." I said.

Jinnie just looked at me.

" How can I love someone who doesn't trust me. I don't trust him as well y/n. If he would have faith in me then he wouldn't have done that in the first place. You are telling me to follow my heart but I am coward. I can't do that. I am scared to getting broken again. I am scared." Jinnie said in tears.

It was silent between us. He was crying so I hugged him and started to rub his back slowly.

After a few minutes he stopped crying and looked at me.

" I think I should tell you about what happened that unforgettable night." He said and I nodded.

"It was Jungkook's birthday party............."