Chapter 20

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I can't believe the stunt I pulled today because of that chick. That really was something.

Flashback ( Same day morning):

I can't sleep properly due to her. I don't want to help her but deep down inside me, there is something that wants to give a shot to her plan. 

"Ughhhh, SHE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY" I said loudly. " Who is driving you crazy, Kookie?" suddenly Chim popped up in front of me. 

"No one." I said . " OH kookie, I know you are hiding something. Tell me, come one" 

I know I can't escape from him so it will be better if I can change the topic now.

" I will tell you something but when we will reach the cafe for breakfast along with hyungs." I said.

If you are wondering why we are having a breakfast along with other hyungs in cafe, thats because the chick made me call them and made me ask them to go to have a breakfast together so that I can do the act. Precisely a part of her plan.

"Get your ass ready then." Chim said and walked out of my room. But why was he here in the first place.

I got ready and walked out of my room. " Hey Good morning" V Hyung said. " Good morning" 

" Lets go, we are already late, hurry up." Chim said and almost dragged us out. Both of them seems to happy. I don't know how will they react when they will put their feet in the trap.

We went to the car and left for the cafe.

When we step inside the cafe we already saw them sitting together. 

"Good morning hyung" I said and sat beside Hoseok hyung. " Good morning to you as well. So what you guys wanna order ?" Hoseok hyung said.

"how about sandwiches?" V hyung said. " Good, Let do that" Namjoon hyung said and called the waiter. And placed the order.

I need to start my work.

" Hey Jin hyung you look different today." I said. And with that everyone started to take a look at Jin hyung. 

" Well...." He started but got interrupted by Chim. " Yes, you look extra cute today." Soon his ears turned red.

" Oh hyungie is turning red" Hoseok hyung said. We are getting distracted again. " Is there something happened which made you look extra cute today" I asked. 

" Can't he look cute one day Kookie, Why are you provoking him?" Chim asked. This guy. " I asked Hyung, not you." " I am your hyung too. And besides-"

Chim was interrupted by Yoongi hyung " both of you stop and let Jin Hyung speak. You tell hyung". Yoongi hyung you are great.

"Ah there is one thing happened.  I went on a date with Y/N. We had a huge fun together."

" You didn't told us that hyungie. I wanted to join too." Hoseok hyung said.

"yeah hyung, I too wanna join You as y/nie is super sweet" Chim said. I wanted to laugh Y/N and  sweet. She is a little devil.

" Yes, not fare Jin Hyung" Namjoon hyung said this time. Seems like again I have to bring them on track.

"But Hyung what it has to do anything with your style today. Or something else had happened too in the date?" I asked and earned a glare from everyone.

" OMG, Kookie what had happened to you today. Why you are so curious about Jin hyung today?" Chim almost shouted.

I have to be curious today or the Chick might bite me.

" Nothing just curious. It will be better if you let Jin hyung speak." I said.

" yes well, I went on the date and confessed her my feelings and asked her to be my girlfriend and she accepted." Jin Hyung said. I sighed in relief.

" YOU DID WHAT?" V hyung who was quite the whole time, shouted loud enough for the entire cafe to face us.

" I asked her to be my girlfriend. And she accepted." Jin hyung said again. Everyone was not only shocked but seemed disappointed too. 

But for V Hyung he seems like his soul had left his body. At this rate, chick's plan might work.  

All of them went silent. Too much tension too handle at once.

" So you are dating y/n. Good hyung, you should be happy." I said while biting my sandwich.

" I am happy Kookie. I am glad that she gave me a chance even when I am lacking many things. I know how to treat her right. I will keep her happy. I will take care of her for forever." Jin Hyung said with a smile in his face but tears in his eyes.

I don't know whether it is a happy tears or something else. From what I am seeing now is that my work in here is done. 

" I can't believe you did that Hyung. I just can't... I lost my appetite. I am going " V Hyung said and left us. He rushed out the door. 

" I can't too hyung. I am sorry but I will meet you at office." Namjoon hyung said and went out too. 

I can think of a reason why V Hyung left but why Namjoon Hyung. From the atmosphere here, I can see everyone is disturbed.

Maybe because this was sudden. What I want most now is that they don't go back to past. But Jin Hyung seems like he is satisfied.

Rest of us ate the breakfast quietly and left the cafe. Everyone was so quite. We reached the office. 

I know that V hyung will ask y/n about it. She wanted that to happen. The whole point of today's breakfast was to provoke V hyung to go to Y/N and talk about it.

I think it went well. But the thing that is bothering me is that, why others reacted like this.

This kind of reaction I was expecting from V Hyung but not from others....

I need to find that out......