Chapter 18

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I was mindlessly walking towards my apartment. My mind is going back to what happened while ago.

The plan, The act and her new behavior. I am not only confused but also lost.

I know what Jin hyung did was to overcome his feelings for V but this is not the right way. 

I think he is not in his right mind at this moment. But the plan y/n talked about is risky but still can be successful. I don't wanna admit. I am just afraid to lost them again.

But what I didn't know is that y/n can change like that. She was all soft and when I denied her idea she grew all dark and that shocked me.

I think she is hiding something. Maybe she has some past which made her behave like that. I couldn't ask her now but I am curious. 

But all I need to do now is to obey her. I didn't agree to do the work because of her threat but I agreed because of the change of behavior she had. 

I know she have college tomorrow. And I am pretty sure that Jin hyung know that. I guess he will go either to drop her or to pick her.

I came back and opened the door. I realised that I was standing in front of the door thinking.

"Hey how did your little date went" Chim asked me teasing. " I don't know" with that I went inside my room and locked the door.

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up. Its 7 in the morning. My college starts from 9 so I need to get ready.

I did my morning routine and went to my closet. I wore a back top and plaid shirt paired it with black jeans. Had my breakfast.

And took my bag and went to the parking when Mike informed me that he arrived.

He drove me to my college.

I came out of the car. Some looked at me and some were minding there own business .

"Ok Mike, I can take it from here. You can come and pick me after college." I said.

"Ok I will do it. Have a nice day." He said." you too" With that I started walking towards the Principal's office.

I knocked on the door. "come in"

I went inside. " Good morning sir." I said. " Oh Good Morning Miss y/n. And here is your routine." He said and handed me my routine.

" Thank you" I said. He then called someone.

" Miss Y/N, This is Mr. Jeon your Maths professor." He said.

" Hello Miss Y/N , I am Mr. Jeon. You have your first class as maths right, I will take you with me there." Mr. Jeon said.

He seems like he is in his late 20's. But he is polite.

" Thank you " I said and followed him to my class.

" It must be tough to handle a company in such a young age, isn't it.?" He asked me.

" Y-yeah. But its ok" I said hesitantly.

We reached my class. It is big.

"Students here is your new batchmate. Y/N pls introduce yourself." He said and looked at me.

" I am Y/N, I will be your batchmate starting today." I said.

I can hear all kinds of whisper. 

"isn't it the CEO?" "yeah" "beautiful" "looks kinda young" "damn so classy" "expensive clothes" "I heard someone came in hell expensive car, it is outto be her" "We will make friends with her" "rich brat".

I sigh and dragged myself to one of the empty sit. I sat down and again sighed.

 " Hi, my name is Harmony. Whats your name?" A girl asked me who was sitting next to me.

"Hi, my name is y/n." I said with a smile. " Why are you sighing so much?" She asked me in a concerned voice.

"nothing" " Don't worry I will be your friends and you can call me Harm" She said and I nodded. She is so bubbly.

Our first class ended. " Lets go to the cafeteria and grab something." "ok" I said and started to getting up from my seat.

" Tell me something about you y/n" She asked me. " Tell me what do you want to know about me?" 

"like your hobbies?" "oh I like reading books and what about you" " Well I like to read to but I love to dance and I have joined the dance club. Speaking of club, which club you are gonna pick?" She asked me.

" I haven't decided yet, but I will see." I said and we entered the cafeteria together.

Before I can even say anything lots of students were giving me glares. Harm saw that I was feeling uncomfortable so she said " What do you want to have?"

"just coffee and you?" " Hmm lets see how about a chocolate pastry, we can share." She said with a smile.

After taking our food we sat in table-chair. We talked about many thing and interest. She is nice.

Suddenly a girl banged our table. " Look who we have her. Miss CEO." She said in an mocking tone.

I said nothing and continued drinking my coffee. She again banged my table. " Do you think you have the audacity to ignore me . Do you know who I am?"

" Yes I have the audacity to ignore you. And I think you lost you memory because you forget who are you, check your id maybe you will able to find your answer." I said and continued drinking my coffee.

She shouted. " Yah, I am the daughter of principal, don't try to mess with me. I can make your life miserable." 

"Harm lets go, we have a class." I said and got up. Harm got up too and we started to walk ignoring her presence.

"Hey I am talking to you why aren't you saying anything back" She snapped again.

" Answer me a question, have you ever see anyone listening to a dog's barking?" I asked her. "she will be a bitch not a dog" Harm whispered. 

" No I haven't. But what it had to do anything with this" She asked " Use your brain" I said.

I grabbed Harm's hand and went towards the exit. After a second I heard her shout.

Me and Harm went out giggling.