❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦

Start from the beginning

"maybe he's in school!" yena reassured herself once more while she crossed her fingers together.

[ in the vampire world ]

"jungwon, have you found your soulmate?" the king asked and took a sip of his red wine.

"no, father." jungwon lied. he couldn't tell his father, minha is literally beside him right now.

"okay. if that's so, your vampire training immediately starts after you drink the potion."

jungwon turned to his side as he saw a glass of dark red liquid served to him.

he gulped in fear as he picked the glass up, hesitating to place his lips on the drink.

yena, i'm so sorry if i ever hurt you in future...

at one shot, he gulped down the entire drink. of course, such a powerful drink would have a super immediate effect.

jungwon immediately felt dizzy, it was like the whole world was shaking, everything became blurry to him as he let go of the glass on his hand and went unconscious.

shatter

"j-jungwon..." minha stuttered.

[ human world ]

"jay, niki, sunghoon and soobee ah, did y'all  see jungwon today?" yena asked, noticing an empty seat beside her when she stepped into the classroom..

the sight of nervousness could be seen on their faces. jay's adam's apple bobbed multiple times, niki anxiously looked around, pretending that he didn't hear yena's words at all. sunghoon biting his inner lip and looked away while soohee fidgeted with his fingers at the corner.

fortunately for them, before yena could say anything further, the teacher came in class which signalled everyone to keep quiet and go back to their seats.

"he will be fine right?" yena mumbled to herself for the thousandth time while she doodled jungwon's bat tattoo all over her notebook — in her own world

she wasn't able to pay attention in class for the entire day. jungwon's seat was still empty, she wasn't even able to telepath him, jungwon didn't tell her anything at all.

her birthday was just yesterday....

she was then strucked out of her own world as soon as she heard the school bell rang, signalling the end of the school day.

"JAY! WHERE'S JUNGWON?" she immediately turned to jay when she saw the teacher exit the classroom.

"y-yena..." soohee gasped as she saw her best friend's face as pale as a sheet of blank white paper. her face was lifeless, it reminded soohee of the time when yena was still in her suicidal mindset.

"minha isn't here today, is she with jungwon? did jungwon went together with her? did he do anything to jungwon? PLEASE TELL ME!!! PLEASEE!!" yena pleaded as she held onto jay's hand with both of her hands.

"pleasee...."

jay still did not respond to her, he gently let go of her hand and walked away anxiously.

"soohee? we are best friends right? best friends don't hide anything from each other right? please tell me what's on with jungwon? why can't i telepath him? what's going on???" a tear roll down yena's cheek.

"i'm so sorry yena, i don't know how to tell you about it. now, is just not the right time..." soohee thought but, she did not dare to voice it out. that thought of hers was going to make yena feel more terrible inside.

"i really don't know what happened." soohee lied bluntly and quickly walked away. she felt terrible for treating yena like this but, she really didn't bear to see yena hurt again.

imagine hearing that your soulmate losts all his memories on the day after your birthday...

he forgets everything about you...

soohee felt so guilty. what if yena got back into that
mindset again? how could yena ever forgive herself?

[ recall ]

"don't tell yena about it, okay? just pretend that you don't know anything. i don't want to see her hurt anymore." jungwon pleaded.

"but, i really think you should tell her about it. it would be worse if you told her later or if she found out herself-" soohee explained.

"please-" jungwon pleaded once more.

"i- fine." soohee let out.

[ end of recall ]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 ˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ ]

fancy seeing you here

SO DAMN SORRY FOR LATE UPDATES- IM STILL HAVING EXAMS WTF— anyways is the story nice so far?? by the way, THANKS FOR 6K!! LOVE YALL SO MUCH- and also! i might be creating new books, i'm getting so many story ideas recently but, my procrastination and my exams aish..😭well anyways, like usual, comments, votes and reads will be very much appreciated! 🥺🥺🥺💗

here's a quick question:
how would you rate this book out of 10?
// mine: BE HONEST- IT'S OKAY IF ITS TERRIBLE-

that's the end of chapter thirty-two🌹

see you in chapter thirty-three 💫

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 .⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ]

word count: 1043
edited:

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

vampire prince