one. resurrected

PAIGE AWOKE FROM THE DEAD WITH A PETRIFIED GASP, as she breathed heavily with her hand on her throat, Paige looked at her surroundings in fear after seeing only darkness for 14 years

PAIGE AWOKE FROM THE DEAD WITH A PETRIFIED GASP, as she breathed heavily with her hand on her throat, Paige looked at her surroundings in fear after seeing only darkness for 14 years. She was surrounded by numerous trees which were blowing in the heavy wind and dirt on her body when she felt a large object digging into her back. 

Paige stood up immediately and turned around to see that she was laying on a large tree stump, and we're talking very large. She was incredibly confused about a lot of things, why she woke up in a specific place since she didn't wake up in a cemetery like any other dead bodies in Beacon Hills. Or in general.

Not to mention, how she was even alive again in the first place. The brunette looked at herself to see that she looked completely different, of course she did, she was dead for 14 years and whoever had brought her back to life, or whatever brought her back, must've somehow aged her in the process.

But that wasn't the most important thing that Paige was worried about, she was worried that Derek wouldn't recognize his first love, this feeling brought small tears to her eyes and a sickening feeling of butterfly's swarming inside of her stomach.

Paige was still in the same clothes that she died in, her stripped flannel with her white graphic shirt underneath with blood all over it, cuffed jeans and sneakers which seemed to have grown along with her also. 

The scared brunette looked around the deep dark forest to see nothing and nobody in sight, when she heard banging thunder joining the heavy wind which frightened her. Due to this, Paige decided to run, run as fast as she could since someone could appear out the darkness at any second. 

Paige was already traumatized as it was. She continued to run like it was the end of the world, like a race car was on bridge of chasing her as she weaved through the trees, large branches crashing onto the ground behind her as she ran past them, trying not to get hit by one. 

Paige then soon enough reached a long road near the town where she saw a car approach right in front of her because of the blinding headlights which zoomed passed her as she shrieked, thinking she was going to get hit. All of a sudden, it stopped and the driver rolled down their window as Paige approached it with caution.

"What the hell was that for?"They asked annoyed. "Trying get to the hospital for an important call on shift and you run right in the middle of the road?"Paige realized by their outfit and hair that they were a doctor and they were right, Paige had no right on running onto the road.

But she couldn't see where she was going in the dark night, she couldn't help herself doing what she was doing. "Sorry, I didn't mean to"Paige apologized guilty. "What are you doing out in the woods at this time of night?"They wondered curiously. "And especially in weather like this?"

"I-I don't know, I just woke up there"Paige answered with a stammer as she shrugged her shoulders. "Can't remember..."The doctor then gave the brunette a curious look on her face. "Sounds like you got a concussion"They suggested when she opened the door to the passenger seat. "Hop in, I'll take you to the hospital to get checked"

Paige then jumped into the passenger seat, shutting the door and putting on her seat belt before the car started to drive again. She didn't have a concussion, she rose from the dead not 10, 20 minutes prior, but in desperate circumstances, you have to lie to keep yourself safe. 

And Paige knew that being at the hospital during the storm would keep her safe, or so she thought at the time. She sat in the passenger seat, playing with her fingers and twirling her hair as more memories from the past gradually flooded her mind, including every moment she had with Derek Hale.

The car then soon enough reached to the hospital were ambulances came rushing in and people running in and out the hospital. The two women then hopped out the car and rushed into the hospital so they wouldn't get as soaked as everyone else.

"Dr Agnello"A woman greeted relieved. "Thank you for coming on such desperate times. Who's this?". "I found her running onto the road from the woods"She revealed. "Doesn't know why she was in the woods, may have a concussion?". "Okay, can you tell me your name?"The woman asked.

"Paige Krasikeva"

The woman's face turned pale by the sound of her name, her children's best friend, Stiles Stilinski told her about Derek Hale's old lover who is supposed to be dead, but telling Melissa McCall something like that was too soon due to the current supernatural sacrifices in Beacon Hills.

"I'll take her for a check, Harlow"Melissa insisted. "Medications are in bags, once you've evacuated a room, mark an 'x' on the door with the red tap". "Yes ma'am"Harlow agreed and Melissa guided the brunette away quickly. 

"Paige, Derek Hale's first love?"Melissa wondered surprised as they rushed through the hall. "That's me..."Paige agreed. "I don't know how I'm alive, a voice told me to wake up and I did...at an old tree stump"

"Whats the last thing you remember?"Melissa asked curiously as they started to rush up a set of stairs to the next floor instead of the elevator in case it powered down due to the storm. "Uhm, my body rejecting a bite from an alpha"Paige recapped. "And being in Derek's arms, then black"

"Deucalion"

"Who?"Paige questioned confused. "My kids, Scott and Selina are werewolves, and there's a pack of alphas in town"Melissa lectured. "Deucalion's their leader, the bad guy. I know its a lot to process, but what can you believe when you live in Beacon Hills"

"I don't know it is a lot"Paige agreed with a heavy sigh. "The supernatural is a lot to process". "Tell me about it"Melissa insisted stressed out. The two started to walk on the next floor when they heard an angry voice from not far away.

"Hey, anyone wanna tell me when they're getting my niece outta here?!"

"Oh, here's Cora Hale..."Melissa concluded and Paige's face went blank at the name. "Hale?"She asked quietly as they approached the room quickly. "Sorry, but she wasn't uh..."The two stopped to see Peter Hale eyeing them both, panting of fear at the supposed dead man. 

"Your supposed to be dead too"Melissa informed fearfully. "I get that a lot actually"Peter stated when his face went blank of confusion. "What do you mean too?". "Peter"Paige said and Peter realized what Melissa meant. "Paige?"He asked surprised. 

"Yeah"Paige agreed with a whisper. "That's impossible"Peter murmured when Cora awoke with a gasp before Paige could say anything else. She immediately leaned over the side her bed, throwing up black fluid and mistletoe.

"Well that's not good..."