Chapter 36

Y/N POV

After all the hectic things that has happened to me in the past, I finally have some time to be alone with nobody and relax a little bit. With that, I decided to head towards Naksan Park. Naksan Park is the place where I used to go often when I first arrived at Seoul. It's a quiet place in the outskirts of Seoul. Since it's on the mountains, it overlooks down at the whole city of Seoul which was really nice.

I arrived at Naksan Park and as expected, there weren't much people which was very nice. I could have some peace and quiet and be alone. I found a secluded area in the park and took a seat overlooking the city of Seoul. I really missed this place, this place was where I come and relax and be alone when I have any problems during my loan at FC Seoul. Coming back here, looking over at the busy city of Seoul, I was able to relax and just get rid of my problems for a while. I turned my phone off so there is nothing that could annoy me during this moment.

Tzuyu POV

Bark Bark

Tzuyu: Kaya, Butter you both want to go out for a walk?

Currently, I was just at home not really doing anything. We have a few days off this week and I decided to spend today with my loved ones. I mean my two puppies Kaya and Butter. It was really tiring taking care of them with my schedule and even when I have my day off, I spend it playing with them. They are cute and I really love them but they take too much of my energy. For example, Kaya and Butter are barking at the door signalling they wanted to go out for a walk.

Losing the battle against Kaya and Butter, I reluctantly took them out for a walk. Firstly, I took them out for a ride which they really liked as I drove to Naksan Park. Most of the time I take Kaya and Butter to Naksan Park. Y/N recommended me this place and I really like this place. It's quiet and relaxing. It's also very spacious which means Kaya and Butter could run around and have some exercise. Not many people are usually at Naksan Park because it was on the outskirts of the city and getting to Naksan Park isn't very convenient.

I arrived at Naksan Park and there was nobody there. I mean it was a Monday afternoon so everyone is probably at school or at work. I took off my disguise so I could get a breathe of fresh air and released Kaya and Butter from the car. Immediately they started running which made it really hard to keep up for me. It makes me so happy to see them this happy. I took them for a walk around the whole park which seemed to tire them out.

After a while, they got tired and decided that don't want to walk anymore. So I took that as a signal to take a break and sit down on the benches. I looked at the view from Naksan Park. It was so beautiful, this place overlooks the whole city of Seoul. While I can see the busy streets of Seoul, it was a bit relaxing to know that I am just here chilling. Seoul is such a busy city and it was always nice to be able to come here and take a break when things gets a bit too hectic. I can see why Y/N likes this place so much, it's so calm and relaxing and it certainly makes you forget about all your problems.

A few minutes of sitting down later, Kaya and Butter started barking. I was really enjoying this moment, calm and quiet, really makes my problems go away. Nobody bothering me, just me and my thoughts. But Kaya and Butter barking really put my mood off. I don't know what they want so I stood up. Maybe they wanted to take another walk or something. Suddenly, they started running towards the other side of the park and continuously barking.

Bark Bark

Tzuyu: Kaya, Butter ah where are you going?

Y/N POV

It was really calm here, nobody to bother me and no excessive noises. I was finally alone with my thoughts as I started thinking about what happened and where do I go from there. Forgetting about all the problems I had from getting released, I realised the only thing I could do was to look forward and do my best. This was as if my career has hit a restart button and I had to do it all over again.

I really liked this place, I had forgotten about it ever since I returned to Liverpool. It's always nice to have a place like this in your pocket so you could come here, relax and be alone with your thoughts. In Liverpool, I had the Albert Docks and here I have Naksan Park. I was really enjoying this calm and quiet moment with my thoughts when suddenly I head some dogs barking. People really need to control their dogs and when they bark. Whoever the owner of this dog is not really a responsible dog owner. The barking was really annoying me and I can't think at all, and to make it worse it was getting louder and louder as if the dogs are coming towards me.

Soon, the barking was really really loud as if the dogs are near me. I opened my eyes and I saw two really cute and familiar dogs barking next to me. They looked familiar but they are very noisy. I heard someone running behind shouting at the dogs. It was a girl and she is really an irresponsible dog owner, because she let her dogs run around barking and annoying people. I really need to take a look at who this person is.

???: Ah Kaya, Butter you can't just run away like that

Third Person POV

As Tzuyu was trying to attach the leash to Kaya and Butter, Y/N glanced over readied to give the dog owner a lesson on how to be a responsible dog owner. However, he can't open his mouth as saw a familiar figure attaching the leash to the dogs. The figure was a person that still holds a special place in his heart. Tzuyu on the other still don't know who was standing in front of her.

Tzuyu: Kaya Butter ah, why are you running here all of a sudden?

As Tzuyu stood back up, she finally made eye contact with Y/N. They both couldn't believe who was in front of their eyes.

Y/N: Tzuyu?

Tzuyu: Y/N?

They both smiled at each other......

THE END

So this is the end of the book. I'll just end it here cause I have a sequel planned for this book. Comment down below if you want to see the sequel or not. Just like my other book, if we hit 10K reads and enough positive comments about people wanting the sequel I will release it. If people don't want to see a sequel I will release an epilogue so I don't end the story at a cliffhanger.

We end this book at 4.5K readers. Thank you very much for your past support and it really means a lot to me. Thank you for all who has been through this journey with me, over the 36 chapters I could see the support gradually increase. So thank you very much for all the votes and reads.

This will not be a goodbye however as I have other books planned, and also if you haven't go check out my profile for my other stories. Make sure you follow my profile to never miss a release of a new story. It has really been a pleasure writing Trequaratista Across The World, and a pleasure to have you all supporting me throughout this journey.