Chapter 6

Y/N POV

It is currently 11pm at night and I am driving through the city of Seoul. The amount of people still out on the street this late is astonishing. If I was out this late in Liverpool it would be so quiet. In Liverpool anytime past 8pm the city is already dead and if you walk out it feels like you will get assassinated. However, here in Seoul with the amount of people out on the streets it feels like it's 6pm not midnight.

Arriving at the very busy streets of Hongdae. I decided to go into a Korean restaurant to eat something because I haven't eaten anything since I arrived at Seoul. I was shocked at the amount of people inside the restaurant. The restaurant was full of people and there are barely any tables for me left. Until a waiter came to me.

Waiter: Annyeonghaseyo, table for one?

Y/N: Yes how long do I have to wait?

Waiter: You don't need to wait.

The waiter then proceeded to lead me to a table which has one empty chair on it and told me to order something. I ordered some noodles given I don't know what the menu says and can only tell by the pictures on the menu. I didn't really feel comfortable sitting in a table with three other random strangers so I finished my bowl of ramen quickly and left the restaurant as soon as I finished my meal.

After finishing my dinner, I continued to drive around Seoul. Still not very used to the busy streets of Seoul I decided to go to a spot that I found on Naver where it suggested it would be quite silent. Heading towards the rural areas of Seoul I can see that the cars and people are getting less and less and the lights are getting darker and darker. The amount of people still out this late just baffles me.

Naksan Park, one of the best location in Seoul so see the night view of this busy city. Looking over the city centre and all the buildings there, a lot of buildings still have their lights on. The city is still bright. How beautiful and new this is. Coming from Liverpool, which is considered a big city in England, I just feel like nothing can be compared to Seoul even London. This place is quiet and chilled. I really like this place, maybe this place will be my chilling place from now on. There's not many people here and it's not busy like the city centre. I will definitely come back here to release some stress in the future.

After half an hour of chilling, I looked at the time and it was way past midnight

After half an hour of chilling, I looked at the time and it was way past midnight. I need to leave as I have training tomorrow. I drove back towards the city. On my way I saw a car driving very slowly. I was side by side with the car when the two lane merges together. I tried to go a bit faster so I don't have to let the car into my lane. The next thing I knew was I felt a bump into my car on the rear right. I parked my car on the side of the road turned my hazard lights on, got out and take a closer look at the damage.

It was a really tiny little dent did to the rear right bumper, I think it will be very cheap to fix anyways. I will ask my teammates or the club tomorrow if they know any cheap garages to fix the dent. I am not really bothered about the dent anyways cause it's not my car. I saw the person in the other car getting out the car walking towards me, the person was wearing a heavy disguise. Wonder how can he or she see with sunglasses this late, maybe that's why she hit my car after all.

???: So sorry sir for hitting your car.

Y/N: It's ok, no big damage done. I'll get it fixed easily.

???: I really can't stop to exchange insurance details, I need to go back or else my mana..... ummm I mean friends will be worried about me. Here's my phone number, just call me and we can sort the insurance details another day.

Y/N: Sure here's my name and phone number.

After giving me his or her phone number, he or she left and I was alone with a piece of paper that has some numbers on it. I guess I will have to ring this number tomorrow after training to sort out the insurance details. With that I drove home and took a rest.

Tzuyu POV

I had to leave as soon as possible because I can't get recognised and also I am not allowed to drive alone. I had borrowed Jihyo unnie's car toI arrived home, as quiet as I could so I don't wake up my managers and the members. I walked into the dorm thinking every one is asleep. But suddenly the lights turned on and Jihyo unnie was sitting on the sofa. Great she is ready to give me a scolding.

Jihyo: Where have you been?

Tzuyu: I was just driving around Seoul.

Jihyo: Why are you this late?

Tzuyu: I got into a little accident with a stranger and gave him my phone number to sort out the insurance.

Jihyo: YOU DID WHAT (shouts)?

Tzuyu: I might have dented your car (mumbles).

Jihyo: No not that the other thing.

Tzuyu: I exchanged phone number with him so we can sort out the insurance.

Jihyo: DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THIS IS? YOUNG WOMAN, WHAT IF HE IS A PSYCHO OR A SASAENG FAN.

Tzuyu: What am I supposed to do?

Jihyo: Give me his details and we will stalk him.

Tzuyu: Are you going to tell manager unnie?

Jihyo: (takes the paper) Y/N L/N, google says he's a football player playing in Liverpool what is he doing in Seoul? Is that him?

Tzuyu: Yes it's him. I don't know I didn't stop and have a chit chat with him did I?

Jihyo: It looks like you had enough time to exchange contacts. Ok we will do this safely. Tomorrow we will find him and make him go to the JYP cafe before we reveal ourselves so if anything happens the staff will protect us at all cost.

Tzuyu: Ok......

Jihyo: Next time you need to think before giving your details to strangers.

After that scolding from Jihyo, I went to bed thinking about this Y/N guy I just met. Why was he so chilled when he saw someone coming at him with full disguise during midnight. He was surprisingly calm, if I was him at that situation I would definitely freak out. Guess I will have to find out about him a bit more tomorrow.

Y/N POV

Back home, I started to think about the person I met. Why is he or she wearing a disguise. What if this person is a serial killer and I just gave my name and contact to a serial killer. Actually, maybe this person is an idol. Did I just meet a K-Pop idol without knowing? Guess I will have to find out who this mystery person is when I ring this phone number tomorrow after training.

So that's another chapter. Do you think Y/N will fanboy all over Tzuyu when they meet to swap the insurance details

Anyways, thanks for voting and reading this book. Currently we are on 247 reads so I will thank for 250 reads in advance. Please continue to vote and read this book.

Comment below if you like this idea and what needs to be changed to make this book better.