Chapter 17

Y/N POV

As we entered the changing room, the whole team was very ecstatic after beating our biggest rivals Suwon Samsung Bluewings. Everyone was celebrating in the changing room and Palocevic even opened a bottle of champagne and started spraying it at everyone. It was really difficult for the manager to give a full time team talk with the celebrations going on. 

Park Jin Sub: Alright boys, enjoy the celebrations. Well done this game and I'll debrief the game in our next training session. 

We were dismissed very shortly as the manager can't stand the celebrations going on in the changing room and risk his suit getting all soaked up so he left shortly after ending the brief team talk. Some of the players followed and left while some players stayed behind and continued with the celebration. I decided to take a shower, get undressed and go back home because I have a more important celebration to attend.

Han Chan Hee: Y/N, you are leaving that soon? Come on you are the man of the match stay and party bro.

Y/N: Next time mate, I've got to go home. You'll understand why one day (laughs).

Han Chan Hee: Ah girlfriend, right enjoy your night then bro.

I went home as quick as possible expecting Tzuyu to already be there as we have went our separate ways to avoid getting caught by the media. I have the whole night planned out. We were going to cook dinner together like a couple and then have a romantic candle light dinner at home.  As I arrived home, I saw the kitchen lights was already on that means Tzuyu was already at my place getting the dinner ready. I hope she didn't find out the surprise I have planned to gift her tonight.

Y/N: Tzuyu I'm home.

Tzuyu: Y/N, congratulations on winning and scoring a goal! I'm so proud of you. Go and take some rest I will get our romantic dinner ready.

Y/N: I thought we are doing this together.

Tzuyu: You need a break, I have control of the kitchen (kisses you on the cheek).

After Tzuyu gave me a kiss, I went to take a shower. Finishing up my shower I went into the kitchen to help Tzuyu with dinner even though she insisted I need to take some rest. I went it and did the easy stuff like cutting the sides and carrots while Tzuyu did the difficult part of cooking the steak. However, according to Tzuyu I was doing it all wrong. 

Tzuyu: Ugh Y/N, you are doing it all wrong. If you chop stuff like that you will end up cutting your hand off.

Y/N: Well how do I do it?

Tzuyu: How did you live when you first came to Seoul? You can't even do simple stuff like cutting the vegetables.

Y/N: Mostly on takeaways and instant noodles.

I was very quickly sent out to the living room and wait for dinner as Tzuyu said I am better off not ruining dinner by helping. All I can do is sit on the sofa and watch TV while Tzuyu does all the cooking stuff. I mean if this is going to be our life in the future I wouldn't mind that because I am actually enjoying this. 

Very soon, dinner was ready and I made my only contribution of the night which was dim the lights and lighting up the candles which according to Tzuyu was the only thing I could do properly. The scene was set for a very romantic candle light dinner to celebrate me and Tzuyu's 3 month anniversary. I opened a very nice bottle of wine so there was something to go with the steak that Tzuyu cooked.

Y/N: Cheers! 

Tzuyu: Cheers Y/N! I don't know if the steak is good or not. It's my first time and I learnt how to cook it from my members a few days ago.