Chapter 14

Tzuyu POV

Currently I am getting prepared for my first football lesson with Y/N. Y/N told me to meet him at the GS Champions Park after his training session today. I am looking forward to that because ever since that game I was heavily interested into football and I even googled some football terms and learned about some basic knowledge of the sport. Also I am very excited at the prospect of seeing Y/N again. 

As I didn't know where the GS Champions Park is, I had to ask my managers to take me there and I had no choice but to tell him who Y/N is and why am I meeting him. After hearing that Y/N is a friend of mine playing for FC Seoul and is teaching me how to play football, the managers decided to come with me to see if Y/N can be trusted. That was a really big bummer because I was really looking forward to meeting Y/N alone but I guess the managers could protect me from anything bad that might happen.

I arrived at the GS Champions Park early so I decided to wander around the training centre, obviously with my manager accompanying me. Last time I was here I didn't really get a chance to explore this place, so I was surprised by how big this place is when I first walked in. I entered the training centre and was greeted by the receptionist. As I was accompanied by the manager, this time I did not have any disguise so the receptionist quickly recognised me and asked me for an autograph.

Receptionist: Hello, how may I help you? Oh my god Chou Tzuyu? Can I have an autograph?

Tzuyu: Haha sure, I am just waiting for my friend so can I explore the facility with my manager whilst we wait?

Receptionist: Sure feel free to explore yourself. Wait let me find something so you could sign it.

The receptionist was trying to find something from her desk for me to sign. Finally she found a notebook for me to sign and then left to discover this big training facility followed by my manager. I was surprised by how big the whole place is. There was a lot of things here ranging from gyms, medical centre and a swimming facility. After looking at all the indoors facility, I went to look at the pitches. That was when I saw the whole team training, I made my focus on Y/N, all his movement trying to learn all his moves so I could hopefully do it later when he teaches me.

Y/N POV

The manager finished training and completed his debrief. I was absolutely knackered from today's training as we did a lot of fitness training so we could prepare for the high press when playing against FC Seongnam. However, I agreed to teach Tzuyu how to play football and I didn't want to disappoint her just because I can't be bothered to do it. I want to leave a good impression on her so I just need to play through this. I saw her waiting at the entrance of the training pitch so I went over and greeted her.

Tzuyu: Hi Y/N.

Y/N: Hi Tzuyu, ready to play some football?

Tzuyu: Can't wait. 

After setting up some cones for the drill. Tzuyu went over to her manager to tell her something which the manager laughed and then walked a little bit further giving us a little bit more privacy. I didn't hear what Tzuyu said but I think she was telling her to stand a little further away to lower the chances of her getting hit by the ball.

Y/N: Ok so let's do some easy drills first. I will stand opposite to you and you can start kicking the ball towards me.

Few kicks later, Tzuyu actually got the hang of it and could kick the ball where she wanted to which was the fundamental skill that every footballer need to master. However, analysing her composure, she didn't seem to get it right. She keeps using her toes to kick the ball when instead when kicking short distances she should use the inside of her foot. Amateur techniques.

Y/N: That's good, but try using the inside of your foot when kicking it towards a target that is close to you.

We spent the next 20 minutes practicing passing and dribbling. Tzuyu is a really quick learner and she has managed to learn the inside foot technique really quickly with accurate passing. But the dribbling was just funny. She must have thought that she need to impress me by doing some skills that she probably saw footballers do in professional games. I just can't stop laughing at her trying to do the skills and failing to do it properly, the way she does it is just too funny. 

Tzuyu: What's so funny?

Y/N: Nothing you trying to do skill moves and failing at it is funny to me (laughs).

Tzuyu: Isn't it your job to teach me how to do it properly (glares).

Y/N: Let's do that next time. I need to go take a shower and get changed out of these sweaty clothes.

Tzuyu: Sure, I want to learn how to shoot next time.

I went to take a shower and get changed ready to go back home so I could rest after spending most of the day at the training ground today. I was planning to confess to Tzuyu today but because her manager was here I didn't really have a private moment with her. I will do it next time I see her alone. Finishing my shower, I got changed and went out to the changing room to see Tzuyu was still there.

Tzuyu: I told my manager that I wanted to hangout with you.

Manager: Yeah, Y/N you seem like a person that Tzuyu really trust and she wanted to hangout with you alone so I will let you go. I trust you to take good care of her and bring her back to the dorm right?

Y/N: No problem.

The manager left the training ground and I am now alone with Tzuyu. I was actually too tired to do anything fun with Tzuyu but she seemed like she really wanted to hangout with me alone so I just went with the flow.

Y/N: So Tzuyu what do you want to do?

Tzuyu: Nothing much to be fair. What do you usually do after training?

Y/N: Usually rest at my place. But I guess we could go do something.

Tzuyu: LET'S HAVE ICE CREAM (excited).

Tzuyu suddenly came up with that idea which was shocked. I don't usually eat junk food like that because of my footballers diet, but I guess I could do a cheat day with Tzuyu today. After all the exhausting training I been through today, I deserve a treat. Maybe I could confess to Tzuyu afterwards as well. 

And that's another chapter completed. Sorry if this chapter is a little bit boring, I promise the plot will get more and more exciting as the book goes on.

It is currently 4am and I am publishing this chapter so enjoy it while it last. I just did this because France vs Germany is very boring.

On top of that, really happy to see that Christian Eriksen is doing well after what happened in the game a few days ago. I just wanted to use this opportunity to wish Christian a speedy recovery.

We finally hit 100 votes on this book. Thank you very much for voting on the previous chapters and please continue voting for this and future chapters. If you haven't voted please make sure you do vote for the chapters whilst reading.