Ch. 35 - Hurt So Good

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Do whatever you want to me..."

- Vincent
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 35 - Hurt So Good

▪️Q U I N T I N▪️

"I want you to fuck me tonight..."

Vincent's words seemed to echo around us and as my body stilled, my eyes pierced his searching, wanting to see if he was joking. However, what I saw staring back at me was anything but.

"Are you sure?" I could not help but ask.

Pushing me up against the door some more, Vincent moved his lips to kiss along my jaw, his hands hastily pulling my shirt out of my pants while his mouth continued to tantalise my senses. His tongue moved to lick just under my ear, forcing a soft moan from me.

"I'm very, very sure..." Vincent whispered before biting down on my earlobe.

My back arched at the feel of his teeth nibbling on me.

His lips and tongue gently soothed my ear before he continued to speak, "I need you to take control tonight. I know that nothing in our world is certain and I want to experience everything I can with you. I don't want to wait anymore. If anything, these last three days have taught me that I love you explicitly and I don't want to waste anymore time on what ifs... I'm ready, Quin. Fuck me."

"Vince..." I groaned, his words turning me on even more.

My mind was still reeling from what he had said about wanting to get married to me. But I knew that we could talk about such things later. For now, I planned to give my man exactly what he asked for.

Without warning, I abruptly turned us, and Vincent gasped at the sudden movement.

It was nice to catch him off guard.

Vincent was physically stronger than me, but the fact that this sexy and assertive man wanted me to dominate him did things to my ego. I was not weak by any means, but Vincent was around 6'4 and all lean muscle.

Truth be told, I had never topped anyone as big as him, but I was more than capable.

Grabbing his chin, I pulled his mouth down onto mine while pushing him back against the door. With my lips and tongue, I poured all my love into the kiss, before biting down onto his bottom lip, letting him know just who was in control tonight.

"Strip..." I commanded and took a step back.

We were both panting from the kiss and I watched as the muscles in Vincent's arms flexed as he hastily got out of his clothes. My eyes hungrily drank in the sight of his naked body, he truly was a gorgeous man and my own arousal pulsed knowing that he was all mine.

Taking my time, I ran my fingers over his shoulders then down his chest. I could feel his heart pounding against my palm, indicating that he was affected just as much as I was. From the way his brown eyes gaped intently at me, I could tell that he was excited. Not to mention he was hard and already leaking precum.

Moving my hand down to stroke him, I teased while brushing my thumb over his slit, "It's already so wet here. You like me that much, Vince?"

My words were the exact ones he had used on me on our first night and I could see the tips of his ears reddening in realisation as he softly replied, "Don't tease me..."

"Why not? You do it to me all the time..."

"Fuck," he breathed out harshly.

"Not yet..." I grinned and stroked him a bit faster, leaning in to whisper against his lips "Do you trust me?"