Ch. 21 - Hands To Myself

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Just say the word and I'll be on my
hands and knees for you..."

- Tristan
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 21 - Hands To Myself

▪️Q U I N T I N▪️

Later that night I found myself going to a sex party.

Tristan was dressed in a pair of fitted black jeans and a black mesh top, his curly hair shinning in the light. He looked as handsome as ever and his blue eyes were full of excitement as he gazed over my body, taking in my dark trousers, black V-neck jersey and black blazer.

My gun and holster were visible and I knew that it only served to turn him on more. I think being associated with the mafia was one of the reasons that Tristan seemed so enamoured with me. He was clearly attracted to danger, something that I worried about as one day he might trust the wrong man and get himself into trouble.

"I still don't think this is a good idea, Tristan," my brows creased as I knocked on the door of a hotel suite.

Pouting up at me, he begged, "Please, Papí? We don't have to stay long, I'm just really curious about what this is all about."

Entwining my fingers with his, I sighed.

Tristan had been invited to a sex party by his friend Hector. He had always been interested in these types of gatherings and had finally given in and accepted the invitation. The problem was that it was a swinger's party for BDSM couples and special invited guests.

Since Tristan still had not found a dominant, he did not want to attend the party alone. Especially since he knew that Hector would be busy with his boyfriend and he would just end up being by himself.

This resulted in Tristan asking me to pretend to be his dominant for the night.

I still was not really comfortable with the situation, as I had no idea who these men were and I hoped that everything would go smoothly. Unfortunately, not all people in the BDSM community played by the rules and I did not want to have to shoot someone if they came on too strong tonight.

Which is why I agreed to accompany Tristan. He was my friend first and foremost and I had promised to always look out for him.

The door opened and we were greeted by an Asian man who only wore a pair of khaki pants. He asked us for the password which was immediately supplied. Apparently, we were the last guests to arrive and the man told us to enjoy ourselves.

Upon entering the large hotel suite, I noticed that there appeared to be about fourteen couples within the spacious living room and a few invited guests, most of them naked.

They had transformed the large area into a play space and Tristan and I observed some of the men walking towards the hallways that no doubt led to the bedrooms. Looking around, we did not see Hector anywhere and assumed that he was probably in one of the bedrooms already.

"He's so greedy, I'm sure he's already stuffed full of cock," Tristan huffed.

"You sound jealous," I teased.

Leaning into me, he whispered seductively, "You know the only cock I truly want is yours. "

Chuckling in reply, I led Tristan to the only available seat.

It was a plush one-seater so that meant that Tristan had to sit on my lap, which he was only too happy to do. After all, I was supposed to be his dominant for the night and as he wiggled on my crotch, I smacked the side of his thigh letting him know to behave.