29 || Fifty Shades of Humiliation

Start from the beginning

"I know, I still need to ask your parents who it could be!"

Like hell you do.

"No! Give it back, you little-" I groaned mid-sentence, and my marching turned into running. Alissa, realizing I'm gaining on her, widened her eyes and darted faster towards the glass door, but I caught her before she even reached it.

"It's mine!"

"Let go!" we both exclaimed, pulling the phone back and forth as if it was a seesaw you would see in playgrounds.

Successfully grabbing the phone with both my hands, I pulled it with great force away from her grip and planned to dart back to our table.

Out of nowhere, a male employee steering a cart of trays and dirty plates blocked my path, and seeing Alissa was only three feet away from reaching me, I went around the cart and headed for the lobby with no other option.

Eventually, Alissa pulled me back by my hair, and she grabbed hold of the phone after I let out a yelp. Once again, we start to pull the phone back and forth. "Why do you even want it so bad!?"

"Just give it to me!"

With a hint of confusion and a fistful of fury, I immediately snatched my phone away in a swift motion and pushed her on the chest. She stumbled back, and before she could regain balance, it was too late.

She had stumbled so much that she bumped into a man, who I thought was in his early twenties, and his hands lost balance of the plate he was carrying, splattering his food all over her floral sundress. I snorted, and what made it even funnier is that some people had witnessed her accident, and a few were even whipping their phones out to snap pictures (including the twins).

The man was carrying pasta, and it contained so much sauce that it slowly trailed down her dress. At first, she stared at her dress in disbelief, looked back up at the crowd of people chuckling in embarrassment, her cheeks forming fifty shades of red.

I stopped my own laughing when she looked at me with her eyes full of hatred, and I slowly took one step back as if she was a wolf about to attack.

"You!" she yelled.

"Uh... Willa..." said Aaron, unsure of what action I should take.

It's obvious what I should do.

"Willa, run!"exclaimed Elliot.

And now, there were many things wrong with the situation at hand.

First, my psycho cousin was going to show my anonymous text messages to my parents. Later, we fought over it, which caused me to push her so hard she somehow got pasta and sauce all over he dress. And now? She's chasing me, and people are watching and recording.

Lastly, someone made the sound speakers play 'William Tell Overture.' How funny, hint the sarcasm.

There were shouts of "watch out" and "run", as our little game of chase has caught the attention of the entire diner, and I took their advice.

Let's think positive... Even though Alissa is about 5'7" and can quickly run to catch me, I can quickly maneuver around the tables and people, as I'm 5'2" (the fact that she was in her high school's track team didn't help, though).

I sprinted as fast as I could around the diner and tried to move around all of the people (there are possibly fifty in the entire diner) without pushing them or hurting them. Elliot and Aaron tried to catch her a few times, but she dodged their arms and continued to chase me.

I ran towards the glass door leading to the pool area, and the twins finally stopped taking videos and followed us with Elliot and Aaron. Once I reached the pool area, it seemed that twice the number of people in the diner were out here with us. To my advantage, a few servers are carrying trays with drinks on them. I quickly snatched a Pina Colada from a tray, and since Alissa was about ten feet away from me, I had time to aim.