Final Chapter: Family Supper

As the Konomashīs were progressing to get to the Apartment, Eden saw them and got angry instantly. "Ugh! Are you serious?! Why didn't you just fail?! I was hoping you died!" She hollered. Akiko rolled her eyes and walked up. "Well, we almost DID fail. And we almost DID die." She said.
"It would've been better if you did fail. Not only that, it would've been better if you died, to." Eden replied.
"But, you wanna know why we succeeded? Because God was with us every step of the way." Bella said. Akiko nodded in agreement with Bella as she glared. Akihiko, on the other hand, was fed up. "You leave my Children alone before I report you to your own parents!" He threatened as his hair turned red, indicating anger. Eden scoffed. "They wouldn't care; I can do whatever I want! And you can't do anything about it, 間違い!" She flexed. Akiko was offended due to what Eden had just said to her Father. She grabbed Eden by the ear and snapped. "You. Have ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to talk to my 父親 like that!" Akiko yelled as her hair turned red. "And we were lucky enough to even prevail to get Luca and Alberto home! Now, you will walk away and never talk to us again!" She finished as she let go of Eden moments later. Eden scoffed as she walked away, leaving Akiko frustrated. Akiko was the first to start walking back to the Apartment. Later, the others followed behind. After the Konomashīs got back to their Apartment, two elderly people knocked on the front door. It was the Konomashī Kids' Grandmother and Grandfather, O bāchan Asuka and Ojīchan Akifumi, Akihiko's mother and father, and Atsuko's mother and father in-law. Akihiko opened the door to see his mother and father. "Son?" Ojīchan asked. Akihiko was curious. "ママ? お父さん?" He asked. Akihiko walked over to his parents and hugged them, holding them tight. "Come on in." He said calmly. Ojīchan and O bāchan did just that as they entered the main area. They greeted their grandchildren as their grandchildren hugged them. "お久しぶりですね!" O bāchan exclaimed. Akiko's expression softened. "We missed you both so much." Akiko said as her hair turned gold, indicating sincerity. Akifumi smiled. "It's good to have you back, grandchildren." He said in a calm and kind tone. Minutes later, Atsuko, Akiko, and Bella started working on a dish that everyone in the family loved: Lo Mein Noodles and Pork Buns. The other Konomashīs sat down and talked about how happy they were to have Akiko and Bella back. "I started to think it would take about a year for them to get back!" Akiro said shyly.
"I know! It felt like forever!" Akito agreed.
"What happened? Where did they go?" Akifumi asked.
"Oh! They had to go all the way to Portorosso, which is located in Italy, to return a couple of Sea Monsters to their rightful place!" Aiko explained.
"Sea Monsters?" Asuka asked.
"Yeah, they're Sea Monsters, but they're completely harmless. Their names are Luca and Alberto." Akihiko explained to his mother.
"Oh! Okay!" Asuka understood. Akihiko noticed that Astro wasn't around. "Hey, Akiko? Where's Astro?" He asked.
"He went back to his own home, Metro City." Akiko replied. Akihiko nodded in understanding. "I'm sure his friends and family were worried about him. And I'm sure Luca and Alberto's families were worried about them, too." Atsuko said as she poured the soy sauce into the noodles. Akiko froze as her hair turned blue, indicating sadness. "What's wrong, 娘?" Atsuko asked. Akiko turned to face Bella and her mother. "Alberto.. never really had a family growing up. I don't know what happened to his mother, but his father abandoned him." The girl said.
"That's horrible!" Bella replied.
"But, he's okay now, because he has Luca, his best friend, and Giulia, a sister, and Massimo, a father. He has a good family now." Akiko finished as her hair turned hot pink, indicating affection. Bella smiled warmly as Atsuko did the same. "I'm sure he'll thrive in that unique family of his." Atsuko said as the Lo Mein Noodles were just about ready. Atsuko added the vegetables that went with the recipe, sliced carrots, grilled onions, sauteed celery, and lettuce bits. Bella prepared the pork buns as well. Akiko added the chopsticks, bowls, and mini plates to all of the chairs as the family sat down at the table, ready to share a meal together. Just then, the family heard their doorbell ring. "Why don't you get that? It's probably your friends!" Atsuko said. Akiko walked to the door and opened it to see Astro, Luca, Alberto, Giulia, Guido, and Ciccio, who were visiting from their homes. "Oh! Hey, guys! Any trouble so far?" Akiko asked.
"Nope! Everything's okay! We saw you and Akiro play your strumenti earlier! It was great!" Alberto exclaimed.
"Thank you!" Akiko replied. Guido smiled. "We just thought we'd visit and eat with you!" Giulia said.
"That's fine! Come in!" Akiko responded as Luca held a package.
"Look what we found on your doorstep!" He exclaimed.
"It's for all of us!" Astro added. Akiko let everyone in as they set the package where the others could see. Giulia and Akiko opened the package and let everyone else see it. The package contained eight wristbands, one for each person on the journey. The wristband allowed the user to communicate with any of the four former Assassins, Echo, Oz, Xavier, and Fleet, and it also worked as a normal watch. The package also contained a rope, to pull multiple people, at a time, up or over a difficult path. The last thing that was contained in the package was a note that read, "You will need these for your next journey." Atsuko was curious. "Who's that from?" She asked.
"It's from four other people that helped us get Luca and Alberto home." Akiko said.
"Their names are Echo Ocean, Oz Dawnless, Xavier Gaimbert, and Fleet Mildstrike." Bella added.
"What delightful names!" Akihiko laughed.
"They were Assassins, and they were working with Ercole, but they actually wanted to help us." Guido said.
"That's interesting. There are certain people that can have a change of heart. I'm glad they were part of that percentage of people." Akiro said shyly, yet sincerely. Ahiko nodded in agreement. Dinner was served about ten seconds later. "Dinner's ready! Lo Mein and Pork Buns!" Atsuko announced as she made the final touches to the food. "大丈夫! 食べましょう!" Akihiko replied. Luca went to grab three Pork Buns from, a plate that held a stack of them, but stopped midway. Atsuko saw this and nodded as a sign for Luca to grab as much as he wanted. Luca grabbed the three Pork Buns from the plate and gave one to Alberto, and another to Giulia. He kept the third for himself. "Grazie, Luca!" Alberto exclaimed.
"Grazie mille!" Giulia added. Alberto took a big bite of his Pork Bun and immediately fell in love. He took his time eating the Pork Bun, and after he finished eating it, he got a good amount of noodles to go with the second Pork Bun. "So, guys, what's Portorosso like?" Akiro asked.
"Oh, it's bellissimo! There's so much to do and see there! I've read that it's beautiful here, too!" Giulia replied with sincere happiness.
"Trust me. It is." Alberto replied.
"We gave them a tour while they were here!" Ahiko said.
"Awe, really?" Giulia asked. Ahiko nodded. Guido took a bite of his Lo Mein and immediately knew he liked it. He couldn't quite figure out how to use the Chopsticks, so Akiko had to show him. Alberto got the hang of using the Chopsticks by watching Akiro. As everyone was talking and discussing with great happiness, Luca hiccupped, but it was really small and faint. Although the hiccup was small, everyone could hear it. "Mi dispiace!" Luca said. Akiko nodded as she smiled.
"Who? Who made that faint noise?" Asuka asked. Alberto ate his Lo Mein quickly, but laughed about something, spitting everything out. With that, everyone except Asuka started laughing, because the outburst was sudden, yet hilarious. Asuka was just confused. "No laughing! I'm serious!" She said jokingly as she started laughing moments later. The group just kept laughing. As the night rolled on with happiness and joy, the stars shone brightly, illuminating the night sky.

La fine
(The End)