Ch. 30: Embrace

After Akiko, Bella, Luca, Alberto, Astro, Trollex, and Serenity were back with the others, Akihiko and Atsuko ran over to Akiko and hugged her. Akito, Akiro, Aiko, and Ahiko ran over as well as Ayako, Ayano, and Akio. "双子姉妹!" Akiro hollered as he ran over to Akiko.
"兄!" Akiko replied, crying, as she hugged her Twin Brother. As she hugged Akiro, Akiko felt something hugging her legs. It was her baby brother, Aito, who was standing up straight, as he hugged her tightly while looking in Akiko's eyes. Aito looked as if he was going to cry. After a few seconds, tears started streaming from his face as Aito's hair turned blue, indicating sadness. "We're okay! Don't cry." Akiko said as she picked him up. Aito stopped for a moment and whimpered. "Shhhhhhhh." Akiko shushed as she held Aito close. Aito's hair turned back to natural black, as he was calm. Moments later, Aito hugged Akiko as the others walked over and exchanged a familial embrace. "You scared all of us, Akiko. That's what all of us are worried about. Yes, you escaped, but if Ercolé had caught up with you, it would have been very dangerous for all seven of you." Akihiko explained.
"I'm sorry." Akiko said dejectedly as her hair turned violet, indicating guilt. Seconds later, she was still holding Aito as her hair turned back to natural black. Aito played with Akiko's hair as he cooed. Akiko smiled warmly to her baby brother. "Let's go home. Together." She said as everyone else agreed.

Author's Note
Hey guys! Hopefully you're doing well! 🙂
I apologize for the short Chapter. I will write longer Chapters throughout the Novel. I hope you all have a nice day 😊