Ch. 56: The Konomashīs Reunited

As Akiko and Bella swam toward the Pacific for about four more hours, Akiko's Mother, Father, and Siblings were at the Shore, waiting with anticipation for Akiko, Bella, and Trollex to return safely. Akiro was sitting on a huge rock that was near the shore as he was watching the water without blinking. He saw his Sisters and Trollex nearing the Shore as he called out. "双子姉妹! 双子姉妹!" Akiro yelled as he ran a few steps to the water. Akiko and Bella started swimming faster as they both smiled widely with excitement. Minutes later, the Mermaid Girls got to the Shore as Bella transformed back into her human form and helped Akiko out of the water. Akiko transformed back into her normal form as well. Akiro was the first one to hug his Sisters. "双子姉妹!" He yelled as he hugged Akiko and Bella. Akiko quickly hugged Akiro back as she was excited to see her loving Twin Brother again. "兄!" She replied. Bella smiled as she saw the rest of Akiko's family. Akiko's Mother and Father approached the small group. Then the Youngsters approached, and them the other Quints. Later, the Family shared a familial embrace which lasted for ten seconds. After everyone was released from the embrace, Akihiko smiled as his hair turned sky blue, indicating hope. "We knew you could do it. We stayed here at the Shore everyday until you returned. And here you are." He said happily.
"It took a few days, 父親, but we all managed to secure Luca and Alberto's safety." Akiko said.
"Now, they're home, free from any trouble." Bella added.