Ch. 14: Ercole's Impatience

Back in Portorosso, Ercole was trying to find Luca and Alberto. "Ugh! Where are they!" Ercole hollered. He then eyed Luca's mother, who stared intently at him. "Well?!" Ercole asked.
"I don't know. All I know is that they're safe. And I'm not telling you where they are." Daniela said. Giulia narrowed her eyes at Ercole. "What do you want with them anyway?" She asked.
"It's none of your business, is it?" Ercole replied. "Do you know where they're hiding? If you know, you can just tell me and not get hurt." He finished as he bent down.
"Don't threaten someone just because they won't give you what you want." Daniela defended Giulia. Ercole just stood unamused. "Did I ask you for your opinion?" He asked.
"No, but nobody's telling you anything." Daniela said. Ercole sneered. "Well, I will find them. And when I do, you will be sorry." He threatened. Ercole then walked to a boat. "What are you doing?!" Daniela hollered.
"You'll see when I find them." Ercole replied. Giulia gasped as she grew scared and angry. "NO! STOP!" She yelled as she ran to Ercole and tried to pull him back. Ercole pushed her off of him and ran to the boat. After Ercole got to the boat, he activated the boat, took the controls, and smiled. "It's okay. I put a tracker on one of them. I know exactly where they are." Ercole said to himself. As Ercole drove the boat, he laughed evilly. They drove full-speed to the Western Pacific Ocean.