Ch. 42: Onward!

Hours later, in the Indian Ocean, the boat continued, away from Abu Dhabi, as the group was now headed to Amman. As the boat drifted calmly through the waters of the Indian Ocean, Akiko got out her Violin as she started playing it moments later. She played a dance worthy song called 'Electric Daisy' by one of her favorite Violin artists, Lindsey Stirling. As Akiko played her Violin, the Musical Positive Energy emerged from Akiko and her Violin as the Positive Energy was very strong. The Positive Energy spread like wildfire as it illuminated the evening sky. Alberto saw the Positive Energy as he bobbed his head to the beat of the music. He emitted the Positive Energy as well. Alberto, Luca, and Bella almost wanted to get up and start dancing. Guido smiled as the Positive Energy spread out into the sky. A mass amount of the Positive Energy circled around the boat, illuminating the boat and the people in it. Akiko smiled as she flew up, out of the boat, and continued playing her Violin. The Musical Positive Energy spiraled up, under Akiko's feet, to where Akiko flew upward and swirled underneath Akiko. Everyone else was shocked and impressed. Bella, Luca, and Alberto couldn't fight their urges to dance as they got up and did so. Bella jumped up and down to the beat as Luca did the same. Alberto got up and started doing a dance called 'The Running Man', where he pumped his fists in front of him, then behind him, while running in place. Astro was excited. "Yeah, man!" He exclaimed as he got up and 'Raised the Roof'. Akiko smiled and laughed as the amount of Positive Energy was immeasurable. She continued playing her Violin with a huge smile on her face as her eyes were shut. As soon as a beat dropped, a stream of Positive Energy burst farther into the sky. Everyone on the boat was excited and all started to dance. Guido just hopped from side to side as Ciccio just bounced to the beat of the music. Everyone on the boat started to emit the Musical Positive Energy and contribute to Akiko's. Different colors illuminated the sky at one time. Trollex flew high into the sky to meet Akiko's gaze. Akiko smiled as Trollex smiled back for a brief second before taking a deep breath, while smiling happily, and quickly flying back down to the boat. As Akiko was finishing the song, a big, pink Ball of Positive Energy formed and hovered above her. With the last note of the song, the Positive Energy Ball exploded like a firework and ricocheted throughout the entire Indian Ocean. As Akiko saw the marvelous sight, she smiled with sincere happiness as she slowly descended back into the boat. After Akiko got back onto the boat, everyone exchanged positive feedback. "That was awesome!" Trollex exclaimed.
"Sei stato MAGNIFICO!" Luca added as he mimicked the Positive Energy explosion. Akiko laughed as she smiled.
"ありがとうございました!" She replied. Alberto grinned. "Sì! Sorprendente!" He exclaimed. Akiko smiled at the 14 year old Sea Boy as she put her Violin back in its case. After she did so, she sat in a seat next to Alberto and Bella. "Guys. I wanna tell you something." Akiko said.
"We're listening." Trollex and Toby said in unison.
"Yeah, what do you want to say?" Guido added. Akiko took a deep breath. "Look. I know this sounds crazy, but I feel like one or two of those Assassins are good." She said.
"What? Ercole and those Assassins want to KILL Luca and Alberto! How is that good?!" Bella panicked.
"While I was fighting Ercolé back in Abu Dhabi, I saw that he was genuinely concerned for us. His facial expression conveyed concern, when Ercolé said he was going to kill us." Akiko answered. Bella understood better. "So, you're saying that you think he actually has a good heart, but he hides it around people like Ercolé?" She asked.
"That's exactly what I'm saying, Bella." Akiko said.
"That's actually pretty rare." Toby said, smiling.
"I know it is, but I have a feeling that that Assassin means no harm." Akiko replied as she smiled at the glistening water, which was reflecting the orange-ish yellow, evening sun.