Ch. 24: Church Service

As everyone in the Auditorium started singing, Akiko and the others did the same. Luca and Alberto just stood curious. "What's happening right now?" Alberto asked. Akiko stopped singing as she started explaining. "You see those words on the Screens?" She said. Luca and Alberto both nodded. "Those are the lyrics to the song we're singing. If you feel like you can't, then that's okay. But if you sing, that's great, too!" Akiko finished.
"Oh, okay!" Alberto whispered. Luca nodded as he gained the courage to start singing. Alberto grew a bit nervous at first, but he started singing with the Congregation. The Church sang a song called "Firm Foundation". As the Congregation sang, multiple, magic streams of different colors filled the air. That was a form of Musically Positive Energy, but this type of Positive Energy was generated by singing, with or without instrumental. "🎵🎶Jesus! You're my Firm Foundation! I know I can stand secure, oh, Jesus, You're my Firm Foundation! I put my Hope in Your Holy Word. I put my Hope in Your Holy Word!🎵🎶" The Church Congregation sang as the Positive Energy radiated and illuminated the room. Moments later, the song ended as everyone sat down. Just then, an adult man walked up onto the stage. "Good morning, everyone!" He said.
"Good morning!" The Congregation replied. The man smiled. "I see we have two new boys with us this morning. If anyone else is new, welcome, my name is Andrew Sowards." Andrew said. Alberto smiled. "Andrew." He said to himself. Andrew continued talking for about thirty minutes.