Ch. 37: The Journey's Continuation

In the morning, everyone but Akiko, Luca, and Alberto were asleep. Akiko was playing her Violin as Luca and Alberto listened. Akiko played a Violin cover of a song called 'Wake Me Up' by a Violin and Cello group called 'Simply Three'. As Akiko played her Violin, her Musical Positive Energy emerged from the Violin Strings as pink, magical streams spread throughout the sky. Guido was the first out of the ones who were sleeping to wake up. As he heard Akiko's Violin, he walked over to where he could listen to it. Bella woke up after Guido as she walked over to Guido. She was impressed. "Is that Akiko?" Bella asked. Guido just nodded as he smiled. Bella and Guido tried walking over to Akiko and the Sea Boys as Guido accidentally stepped on a twig. The twig snapped in half, which made noise, as Akiko, Luca, and Alberto perked up. Akiko abruptly stopped playing her Violin as she started putting it away. Guido and Bella ran over to Akiko. "You don't have to stop! It's really good!" Guido exclaimed as Akiko's Violin was already packed. Bella was concerned. "This was her Sōsofu's Violin. She would sometimes play it in secret since her Sōsofu passed away." Bella said.
"Uh..!" Luca started. Akiko cut him off calmly. "It's okay, Luca, really. It's true. My Sōsofu passed away a long time before we met you." Akiko said. Guido frowned. "I'm sorry about that." He replied. Akiko smiled, then frowned again. The group stood silent for about two minutes. Akiko started talking again. "We need to get going if we're gonna get to Portorosso." She said as she smiled. After Akiko spoke again, the group walked out of the forest and continued their expedition.