Ch. 13: Meditation Room

After Akiko smiled, she altered her sitting position. She sat criss cross on the same couch she sat on before David appeared. Luca gently set Yang down as he sat on the floor. Alberto sat back on the couch across from Akiko. After Akiko finished altering her sitting position, she put her hands together and placed them on her knees and closed her eyes. Alberto was curious. "What're you doing?" He asked. Akiko took a minute to answer. "I'm meditating." She said.
"What's meditating?" Luca asked. Akiko just sat silently and continued meditating. Alberto got up from the couch and walked to Akiko. " If there's something you wanna tell us, just tell us." He said. He then stood curious. "Is there something you wanna tell us?" Alberto finished. Akiko stopped meditating as she opened her eyes and looked at Alberto. She smiled. "Is there something you want to hear?" Akiko asked, leaving Alberto speechless and confused. "Come on. I'll show you." Akiko said. Luca, Alberto, and Toby obliged as they walked behind Akiko. Akiko opened a door that revealed a long stairway that lead to the top floor of the apartment. "Fun Fact, only my family and I know about this room, and we use it when things are out of hand." Akiko said as she walked upward. Alberto walked after Akiko, then Luca, then Toby. They walked for about one minute to the room. After they got to the room, Akiko opened the door and smiled. The room was filled with pink, blue, and purple flowers that were on vines, and the whole room had an indigo lighting. As Akiko walked into the room, Luca, Alberto, and Toby just stood in the doorway. "What is this place?" Alberto asked.
"It's called the Meditation Room." Akiko replied. "Come here." She finished as she crooked her finger. The boys obliged as they walked into the room. Akiko started explaining what to do to meditate. "First, Stand still. Second, take a deep breath. Allow me to demonstrate." She said as she took in a deep breath. The boys took a deep breath as a pink flower petal fell from a flower. As everyone took deep breaths, the flower petal got caught in Alberto's throat. Alberto started coughing as the others stopped taking deep breaths. Akiko gasped and smacked Alberto's back as Alberto stopped coughing. The flower petal flew out of Alberto's throat as it fell to the floor. Alberto smiled. "Thanks." He laughed.
"No problem. Shall we try again?" Akiko replied. Alberto nodded. Akiko, Toby, Luca, and Alberto took deep breaths once again, closed their eyes, and sat down in sync. As they sat down, their meditation commenced. Moments later, Akiko glowed pink, Toby glowed sapphire blue, Alberto glowed periwinkle blue, and Luca glowed neon teal. The glow they were all emitting was called Meditative Positive Energy. The Positive Energy spread to the ceiling of the room and started forming a ball. The Meditation continued as the evening rolled on.