Meet Up

Tommy's POV.

I was finishing the stream, when philza texted in the sbi 'family' chat, he said that he is alredy exited for the meet up.

I must say I wasent, not becuse I have somthing against them, actually they are like family to me... It's just that I don't want them to notice about my bad health.

I shove the thought about them finding out away, and telling myself if I hide it good enough, they wouldn't finde out.

After changing my clothes to an overzized Grey blue sweater, and some black shorts, I walked down to the kitchen hoping my 'parents' weren't home, but oh boy was I wrong.

As they saw me, they started laughing, they were clearly drunk, they were surrounded in alcohol bottles, my 'dad' picked one up, walking over to me, he struggled whit walking in the state he was so I took my chance and run to my romme trying to look it.

Sadly I was to slow and he alredy pushed the door open, "did you reall-'hicup' though you culde escape me 'hicup' hah you dumb child" he said and then proceeded to smash the bottle on my head, I luckly culde dodge and run out of my romme, I couldn't grab my phone, but I still escaped the Hause.

I was running into the forest, hoping that this nightmare of life culde just end.

After walking about 2 houers, I culde see a hotel, it came frome the ohtear side of the forest. I read the Singh of it, I was lucky it was the hotel, me and the rest of the sbi squad (techno,Phil,wilbur) Booked, I walk in the hotel and checked in, The guy behind the desk, asked if I was OK, I just said that I was OK.

I looked at the romme me and the rest booked, it had a big living romme, and a romme whit 3 king zised beds.
We also had 2 bathrooms and a big kitchen, whit an beautiful balcony.

--time skip to the day they planned to meet up-- (it was 2 days later)

I was laying on the bed I've been laying on the last 2 days, when the servents brang the food, I mostly just threw it away, I refused to eat becuse the voices in my head keept telling me I'm not worth it eating somthing.

I then hear the lock of the door make a biep sound, it ment someone of the others cheeked in the hotel, i quickly pull my sleeves down, we're my cuts of my SH were, I luckly had sweat pants on so they won't see the brushes my parents did to me, becuse of the quick movement of my sleeve the fabric of my sweater rubbed against one of my cuts, what made me winnce in pain, but luckly no one culde hear.

I stand up, and run into the bath romme, I quickly splashed some cold whater in my face, and ruffled my hair to make it look normal, I walk over to the door were Wilbur and technoblade were standing talking, holding some bags and a suitcase, they saw me, and looked at me surprised, "hey Tommy! Didn't you said you wanted to check in one day after we did?" wilbur said, I rubbed the back of my neck, laughing looking for an excuse, "uhhh, well I decided to cheek in before you ha ha" I said whit a fake laugh, techno looked tried so I guess he didn't noitic my werid behavior, but wilbur did.