FourtyFive

Kentrell.

4 months later

4 months later.. 04/20/21

"So y'all don't talk during sex? Ima be in my bitch ear like 'chupapi munaño!'" Kd said.

"Boy what the fuck." Ben laughed.

"Nah ion be talking, Ari know how to do what it do." Bagg smirked making me laugh.

"Son one time I was fucking Karin, and she started talking to me, when I tell y'all I busted the biggest nut bro she had me feeling like a pure bitch!" I shook my head and they all laughed.

"Nah she can't never do you like that again Top." Ben laughed.

"Never! Ima tell her ass that too." I replied, and my phone started ringing.

"That's her?" KD asked and I nodded, getting up and leaving the room.

"Wassup baby? You good?" I answered.

"I miss you." She wiped her face.

"Karin I just left an hour ago. Stop crying mama here I come." I laughed.

"I'm not crying." She sniffed.

"You look pretty baby." I bit my lip and she smiled.

" I bit my lip and she smiled

"I feel fat." She flipped the camera to her 8 month belly making me smile.

"Youn got no stretch marks or shit." I looked at her smooth stomach.

"I know right. Some stuff my mom made for me. She told me to use it every other day. I don't even know what it is." She mumbled, rubbing her belly.

"You want me to come home foreal?" I looked at her.

"No. Jayda and Ari here with me." She turned the camera again, showing Jayda next to her, and Ari on the other side of her.

Kd came in the room grabbing my phone.

"Bestie you be talking to YB while y'all fucking?" He laughed and she smirked.

"Kd get out my fucking business damn." I mushed his head, grabbing my phone back.