Ten.

Karin

Two months later

Two months later.. 6/27/21

"Pooh your girlfriend is gone be mad at you." I laughed as Kentrell kissed my neck.

"Girl fuck ha. I want you." Kentrell looked at me.

"Ken we already talked about this." I sighed getting out the bed.

"So. Why you act like youn be wanna fuck wit me?"

"Chile you have a girlfriend!" I laughed as he chased me around the house.

"KK why are you running?" He laughed mocking the tiktok.

Kentrell and I had a real talk about us 3 weeks ago. We didn't really know what we were doing. We were just going with the flow, you know vibing. No titles or anything, besides besties.

But as men approached me, like in the store, to get my number, Ken stepped out of the bestie title, towards the boyfriend title.

We both knew we weren't ready for a relationship. Kentrell still had some issues within, that he had to sort through. I didn't wanna be tied down either. So we decided to remain best friends and just continue going with the flow. Whatever happened, happened.

Kentrell had found him a girlfriend for the time being. She was really pretty. She was just annoying. She followed Kentrell around like a puppy, and she hated him being around me. Which is understandable, but we not even like that anymore.

She was insecure, and randomly showed up at Kens house, when he was barely even over there. She stood about 4'11 and no more than 110 pounds.

Kentrell didn't really like her, he just needed somebody to be with when he wasn't with me. He needed female attention. I didn't mind her, I actually wanted Ken to take their relationship serious. But her dumb ass hated me.

"What's wrong pooh?" I asked him pulling him close to me.

"Nothing. I wanna sleep with you." He looked up at me, with a sad expression on his face.

"Okay, come on

"Okay, come on." I pulled him back to the room.

I took my shirt off and got back in bed, and he took his shirt and pants off as well.