Seven

Karin.

A week later

A week later.. 5/22/21 5pm.

"Damn, bitch I'm bored as fuck." Jayda exclaimed laying across my couch.

"Girl don't be saying that, you can go the hell home." I laughed kicking her.

We were currently just sitting at my house watching Meet the Blacks 2. It had been about a month since Ken been up and I'm glad to say we done got really close.

It's good to have male friends that don't wanna fuck you. He is so sweet and he watches spongebob with me so that's already a plus in my book.

"Where yo mans at bestie?" Jayda asked me.

"Girl what focking man?" I replied, mocking that boy from Tiktok.

"Bitch you know who I'm talm' bout'."

"Jayda, Kentrell is not my man. That's just my bestie."

"Yeah ok, when I tell KD and Joe you out here calling other niggas bestie, that's gone be yo ass cause they gone beat you and him up." She laughed.

"Bitch them ain't my besties, they asses crazy as hell. They ain't beating shit when it comes to Kentrell. I remember we was at Walmart last Saturday, and this nigga walked up to me on some real flirty shit, cause I couldn't reach the smileys fruit snacks. He was all like 'Damn you need me to be yo nigga so I can do this more often.' Girl why Ken gone come up behind me on my waist like 'Get the fuck from aroun' ha fo' I buss yo wig back nigga.' In his country ass accent." I laughed just thinking about it.

"Oh my godddd! What the man say after that? Girl he like you! Trust me I know." She said.

"Girl bye. He was like 'Well she ain't said nothing.' Why Kentrell gone look down at me with them honey brown ass eyes all in my face, and bitch I didn't want no problems with Kentrell, I told that man, 'You better get from aroun' me for he buss yo wig back.', tryna sound just like him!" I giggled, mocking his ghetto country accent.

"Oh my god must be nice chile. Ben scary ass would've probably let that nigga have me." She rolled her eyes.

"Bitch don't play with my twin. Him and Kentrell act just alike now that I think about it. Maybe we should all get together and go out tonight. It really is boring now that we don't work at Club Allure no more." I said.

Ben ass just randomly started calling me twin. Mind y'all, he brown as the fuck, and I'm damn near white. I ain't complaining though, he real chill. Him and Jayda ain't official yet but they can't fool me! I know how it is when you fucking somebody and don't want nobody to know.

"Girl you need to fuck Kentrell. That boy been a month without some pussy. Plus, yo lil virgin ass need some dick anyway!" She chuckled.

"I'm pretty sure he done had some. He be gone somewhere for like 2 hours everyday. His lil fast ass done probably found a girlfriend." I said.