ThirtyEight.

Karin.

6 hours later

6 hours later.

Hearing knocking on the door, I opened my eyes. I stood up, sliding the door open.

"I'm tired." Ben mumbled, and I nodded.

I looked back at Ken who was still asleep, and I walked out, closing the door back.

Ben climbed in the bunk bed with Jayda, going to sleep.

I walked to the driver's seat, putting my seatbelt on, and pulling off.

I connected my phone to the radio, switching the speakers to only the front. I shuffled my playlist.

Session 32 began to play, and I hummed along to it.

Kentrell appeared in the seat next to me and I laughed.

"Soon as you don't feel me you wake up huh?" I glanced at him before looking back at the road.

"Yup." He mumbled, rubbing his eye.

"I finally got you out my bed, but I, still can't get you out my head." I sung, grabbing his face and he smiled.

"Yo ass can sing foreal." He said and I laughed.

"Something like that." I shrugged.

"And I neeed you to know, you don't know what love is. And I need you to know, you don't know." I sung, tapping against the steering wheel as I drove.

"And you don't know what love is, if you don't put up a fight. You don't know what, love is, if you don't stay up all night." I mumbled, as he rubbed my thigh.

"And you say, you know what love is, but I swear you never seen it in yo life." Ari sung, and I smiled.

"Now that's who can sing, like foreal." I laughed, and Ari waved me off.

"Lemme find out she taught you while y'all was fucking." Kentrell mumbled and I laughed again.

I drove for about two hours, before pulling in to Waffle House. I parked in the back, and cut the truck off.

I unhooked my seatbealt, tapping Kentrell.

"Wake up baby. You hungry?" I rubbed his face as his eyes fluttered open.

I walked to the back, tapping everybody awake.

"Hell yes. Fucking food." Jayda mumbled, and Ben shook his head.

We climbed out the truck, and I locked it.

"How much longer we got?" Ari asked and everybody looked at me.

"6 hours." I replied as Kentrell held the door open.

We walked in, sitting in a long booth.

A male waiter approached us, and I groaned, seeing how this was about to go.