Four

I know y'all ready for Trell to get his own POV, it's coming chile I'm sorry. 😭

Karin.

04/28/21 3:30PM (Same Day)

I pulled up to the mall and turned my car off. I looked at Kentrell and he looked nervous as his eyes scattered the people. I opened my center console and pulled out my black Pooh Shiesty mask and handed it to him, figuring he didn't want to be seen. He nodded his head at me, thanking me, as he pulled in over his head.

We got out the car and he reached for my hand. I glanced up at him as he stared at me and took my hand in his. We slowly walked into the mall, careful not to move too quickly that'd he'd lose his balance.

Thankfully, not too many people stared at us. I took him into my favorite store, SaksFifth, and walked him to the men's section. He looked at me like I was crazy as I chuckled at him.

"Don't worry, you can get what you like. I have enough." I laughed at him. He stood still, shaking his head no and I mugged him.

"Fine then I'll do it." I grabbed his hand leading him around the store.

I ended up getting him a few pairs of ethikas, about 12 shirts, 4 pairs of jeans, some slacks and 2 pairs of shoes, totaling to $2,367. I grabbed a rolling cart and put the bags in the cart, as he continued looking at me crazy. I laughed and pulled him to the Nike store.

"Are you gonna get what you want, or do I need to again?" I looked at him. He mugged me and pointed to some blue dunks, so I grabbed them off the shelf.

"What size shoe do you wear?" He held up 10 fingers.

"Hey, excuse me let me get these in a size 10 in men's please." I signaled down a worker.

I grabbed him 3 pairs of Air Force 1s, 4 pairs of Nike slides, the red and black Jordan 1s, and the black and grey Jordan 1s. He pointed out some Retro Stealth 5s, so I grabbed those as well. I grabbed some socks, and a few pairs of Nike shorts, a few pairs of sweats, and 3 packs of all white tees.

After grabbing all them bags and making the workers put them on the rolling cart, I wrapped his arm around my shoulder so that I could help him, and push the cart.

I took him into bath and body works. I restocked on my warm vanilla sugar collection, and grabbed some champagne sprinkles scented lotion and perfume. I then went over to the men's sections, and picked him out some cologne, lotion, and shower gel.

We then walked towards MetroPCS as he furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"You don't want a phone?" I asked him.

"I don't want you spending this much money on me." His deep voice quietly spoke as he looked down.

"Boy I got money for days, come on, I got you." I lead him in.