ThirtySix.

Kentrell.

One month later

One month later.. 11/17/21

"Come on y'all, I don't wanna be late. We finna leave y'all ass." I knocked on Ben door.

I walked back to my room, picking Karin up.

"Kentrell I can walk." She laughed.

"I don't see your point." I said, carrying her to my car. I sat her in the passenger seat, lifting her shirt up, rubbing her stomach.

"I love you so much." I mumbled.

"I love you too." She laughed.

"I wasn't talking to you guh'." I looked up at her as she gasped.

"Kentrell!" She hit my arm making me laugh.

"Nah but I do love you too tho." I told her, kissing her face.

I went over to get in the driver seat as Ben and Jayda came out, getting in the backseat.

"About time." I popped Jayda neck as they got in my car.

"YB dont piss me off." She rolled her eyes as I started the car.

I pulled out my driveway, following the directions my phone gave me.

Karin phone rung, and she picked it up.

"Hey baby." She answered, and I knew it was Ari.

"Yeah we on the way." She said.

"Girl we're literally driving right now." She frowned making me laugh.

"Okay. Love you too. Byebye." She hung up.

"Bitch always rushing us." Jayda said, and Ben popped her in her mouth.

"Watch yo mouth." He told her.

"Benjamin if you don't keep your hands off me, Ima beat yo fucking ass." She rolled her eyes and he popped her again.

"Ben!" She exclaimed as she started crying and I sighed.

"Man Ben quit fucking with her crybaby ass." I mugged Jayda through the mirror and Karin popped my leg.

"Don't piss her off." She said and I shrugged.

"You cry too fucking much. Here." Ben passed Jayda a package of peanut butter crackers, and she stopped crying.

I shook my head laughing, as I pulled in the parking lot next to Bagg car.

I got out the car, going over to Karin side, helping her out.

"He swear I'm handicapped. My belly not even showing yet." Karin told Ari, making her laugh.

"So." I shrugged my shoulders, grabbing her hand.

We lead the way into the center, and the girls walked up to the counter.