Two

Karin.

10:20am 04/27/2021

10:20am 04/27/2021. ATL 📍 (Next Day)

Hearing my phone ring, I yawned as I grabbed it.
"Hello, goodmornting my dear best friend what the hell happened last night." She rung through the phone with her loud ass voice.

"You really was not playing about being up bright and early huh?" I chuckled as I got out the bed.

As I told her the events of last night, I brushed my teeth and washed my face with my cetaphil cleanser. I went to my closet and pulled out my "Grind" shirt and my Tupac biker shorts, also from Grind. I got out some black socks and my black Prada boots. I grabbed a random black jacket just to be extra and complete my look.

After lathering up in my Warm Vanilla Sugar lotion, I put on my outfit and sprayed on the matching perfume. Still talking to Jayda, I brushed out my orange curls as I wrapped up my call with her.

I walked down the hall and opened the guest room door to see Mr

I walked down the hall and opened the guest room door to see Mr.Mans still knocked out in the position that I left him in. I went under the bathroom sink and pulled out one of my IV bags, figuring he wouldn't be up anytime soon. I grabbed the tall metal stand out of my hall closet and hooked him up to the IV to get some fluids into his body.

He was so small, and you could tell he used to have a lot more weight on him. He was about 6'1 with long skinny legs. Since he wouldn't be up, he needed some fluids ASAP, if he wanted to be alive any longer. After getting him settled, I walked out the room and locked the door, just in case he did wake up and get frisky.

I walked to the kitchen, blood still on my damn floor. I grabbed some Lysol spray, Pine Sol, windex, and fabuloso, deciding to have a cleaning morning.

I clean the blood off the floor, washed the little dishes that were in the sink, swept, and mopped the living room, then vacuumed my living room, and wiped off my dining room table with the windex. A clean house is a happy house.

3 hours later..

I lit a 3 wick, sugar cookie candle from eternallightcandle, and set it on the living room table.